Thank You Steve / Arctic by carlpenn

carlpenn
I spent some 5 to 6 hours at Steve's home today, Steve was kind enough to slap me a new 2 Speed cooling Fan with Gold resistor in place, not only that he then went on to fit a cleaned EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve), new Viton Rings, new Undertray Bolts and lots of other little bits and bats.

Gail was wonderful, providing coffee and a scrummy Bacon and Egg sarnie. Bruno was happily playing with my Son, who spent 6 hours behaving himself, which for a 7 year old, a large task :p BTW( We need a Bruno appreciation thread, I have never seen a Dog who follows orders like he does - Steve said "Go to teh Back Garden" and Bruno did just that !! I wish my Kids would be that obedient sometimes :p :p :p)

The only problem we encountered was forgetting to fit teh Bumper polystyerene bits and then alsmost forgetting to put them on after we took teh Bumper off to refit them (I am still giggling at this)oh and my doziness of fitting two of teh Bumper screws to the lower Pipes causing us to remove the Bumper to fit the correct bolts(ahem cough cough)

My Drive home was a pleasant one, with a noticable difference to teh Car :D

So Thank You Steve, You are a Star :D
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 05 May 2012, 22:53 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Diamond geezer is Steve.

Posted 05 May 2012, 22:55 #2 

carlpenn
Mick wrote:Diamond geezer is Steve.

He certainly is Mick - "Salt of the Earth" is a saying that befits him :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 05 May 2012, 22:57 #3 

kandyman
5 star service for a 5 star man.

Posted 05 May 2012, 23:25 #4 

Bermudan 75
:iagree: :thumbsup:

Posted 07 May 2012, 21:36 #5 

JakeWilson
He's a top bloke is Arctic! :-)

Posted 07 May 2012, 21:41 #6