Arctic / Steve? by carlpenn

carlpenn
Has anyone seen Arctic / Steve online? Haven't seen him on either club for a bit, which for Steve is unusual. I was going to call him, but don't really like to, I feel intrusive doing it.

Just hoping he and Gail are ok.
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 20:58 #1 

raistlin
Ah, I knew something was unusual.

I could pop round and see if all is OK if he doesn't surface soon Carl. I only live round the corner.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 21:05 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi Carl
Steve was last on line here today. Last visited:14 Jan 2013 03:55
Posted something in 3 word story.

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 21:07 #3 

carlpenn
Thanks Mick. He is a late bird isn't he lol. I normally see him online around when I go to bed, but hadn't done for at least a week, so was a bit worried :)
Upgrades:

Posted 14 Jan 2013, 21:10 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Carl.
thanks for the worry but my ugly head is still around just busy doing the refurb in the kitchen worktops,doors, handles,wallpaper and painting, then i move onto the next room and the next and the next and so on until the warm weather i suppose :roll: still managed to find time to pick up the refurbed serpents last Thursday cheer Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Jan 2013, 03:48 #5 

carlpenn
Arctic wrote:Hi Carl.
thanks for the worry but my ugly head is still around just busy doing the refurb in the kitchen worktops,doors, handles,wallpaper and painting, then i move onto the next room and the next and the next and so on until the warm weather i suppose :roll: still managed to find time to pick up the refurbed serpents last Thursday cheer Arctic.

Good to hear and Glad you are all ok mate :)
Upgrades:

Posted 16 Jan 2013, 08:14 #6