Clock module to give arrival time by Duncan (Page 5 of 6)

Yosh
Hello Duncan, put me on the list for a full build one. It's for a MK4, formal BMW, 16:9 screen.
Please pm me the total costs, including the postal cost to Belgium.
Regards, Yosh

This reply I posted you on the 9th of September. Didn't you notice it?
Pse give me a response.
Regards, Yosh
"Murphy is an optimist".
Law of Mulder.

Posted 19 Nov 2013, 23:16 #81 

TristanC
New to the forum.......

But please can I be added to the list for a full build one?

Cheers
Tris

Posted 14 Dec 2013, 19:00 #82 

Geoff130
Hi Duncan, You are obviously busy but when you get a moment I would like either a kit or fully built unit, whichever is easier for you, if you are still supplying them, just let me have the payment details. I now have an Intravee II and Alpine KCA420 setup but it still doesn't have a clock although it allows synchronization with the GPS clock signal. Regards Geoff

Posted 28 Dec 2013, 00:20 #83 

Duncan
Hi. I believe I have now PM'd everyone I owed a reply, please let me know if I've missed anyone. I bui;lt up a few and prepared kits over Christmas, and should complete final test this weekend.

Posted 07 Jan 2014, 19:46 #84 

x10rich
Hi all, after having the module for a few months, finally got round to fitting it (house move got in the way!)

Works perfectly, had to enable Arrival time using a Resler interface that I have, and Navcoder, but works well!

Ill happily enable this for anyone who lives local to me (Oxon)

One thing - has anyone tried programming any of the other "options" with Navcoder - I don't mind doing the BMW modules, as they were "designed" with it in mind, but I notice you can also program the LCM - however, I was a bit scared to do this in-case I messed it up (although it talks ok to Navcoder!)

Posted 13 Jan 2014, 20:16 #85 

Duncan
As far as I know, the LCM (which I'm assuming is the same as LSM (Light Switch Module)?) is basically a BMW unit with a Rover specific front panel. If that's right, it should be OK to play. However don't take that as any guarantee......

Posted 13 Jan 2014, 20:26 #86 

Mr_Shed
Hi Duncan, sent you a PM to see if these still available. :)

Posted 18 Apr 2014, 09:56 #87 

Duncan
Yes they are, I have some ready. I've replied to your PM.

Posted 19 Apr 2014, 07:30 #88 

lamb.chop
Hi Duncan,

dropped you an email, can I buy a kit ?

Many Thanks

Chris

Posted 20 Jun 2014, 13:40 #89 

Duncan
Hi Chris, yes. I'kll reply to your email. Duncan

Posted 24 Jun 2014, 18:34 #90 

lamb.chop
Kit received, Many Thanks!

Cheers

Chris

Posted 01 Jul 2014, 11:31 #91 

lamb.chop
And assembled, hopefully into the MINI this weekend, fingers crossed.

Posted 02 Jul 2014, 12:15 #92 

Duncan
Hope its all OK!

Posted 02 Jul 2014, 17:58 #93 

Mr_Shed
Hi Duncan, received clock unit and installed thank you.

Works as expected with just day coming up, so now just got to source a MK4 nav unit.

Tony

Posted 20 Sep 2014, 10:57 #94 

Duncan
Thanks for letting me know!

Posted 20 Sep 2014, 21:07 #95 

x10rich
Hi, are these still available?

Posted 14 Jun 2019, 00:07 #96 

Duncan
Sorry hadn't seen this. I think I have some available but need to check I have a working one. Please bear with me in digging one out.

Posted 16 Jun 2019, 18:34 #97 

x10rich
Thank you - much appreciated. I purchased one from you when you first made them, but a few years later I sold my ZT, which I regretted, and brought it back, 3 owners on.

Of course, its taking me an age to return the car to its former glory!

Posted 16 Jun 2019, 21:37 #98 

Duncan
OK, so I looked in the box and there was one built one left. Battery had got a bit low (3.1v should be 3.3v) but had kept reasonable time given its been in a box for five years. Date was right, but had gained a fraction over two hours. I've fitted a new battery now, so all ready.

I do have the bits to build more, but most people seem to have gone to Android units now. I guess I should build a couple more in case there's a demand in the future.

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 19:05 #99 

x10rich
Hi - that sounds great. Can you let me know how much I owe you and where to send payment?

I have just removed an Xtrons Android unit that one of the interim owners had bodged in. I sorted out the install and done it all properly, but I felt, although it had lots of features, it was a bit "crap", it was slow, unresponsive, and took an age to do anything. Just didnt like it. So, back to the "optimum" highline config, of BM54, MK4 DVD. Feels much better, even just with the 4:3 bordmonitor.

Posted 18 Jun 2019, 22:44 #100