Cheshire convoy - Target - Wolves nano-meet by Bermudan 75 (Page 2 of 3)

Merl
I would of loved to of joined in but I am away at the MGFIM in Belgium that weekend. Will have to try and make the next one though!!
Martin

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 01:46 #21 

James.uk
Sir Glynn. If you and Major Regret surround the nano meets encampment, then distribute the afore mentioned substance for the smoking of, no doubt you will neither care nor know whether or not the Cheshire Convoy arrives. So as a contingency plan, I will email you when I get back home, just to let you know how it all went so you can decide whether or not you wish to join us.. :)

Ello Merl. :) are you the "Merl" that took over from me during the RBR??? (ending up in Scotland!) :shock: :em: :)

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 14:59 #22 

Bermudan 75
James.uk wrote:Sir Glynn. If you and Major Regret surround the nano meets encampment, then distribute the afore mentioned substance for the smoking of, no doubt you will neither care nor know whether or not the Cheshire Convoy arrives. So as a contingency plan, I will email you when I get back home, just to let you know how it all went so you can decide whether or not you wish to join us.. :)

Ello Merl. :) are you the "Merl" that took over from me during the RBR??? (ending up in Scotland!) :shock: :em: :)

The Wolves lot won't know we that we have arrived until it is too late. We will confuse their defences with the ECM from the Cheshire mob's very own on loan Nimrod. Even Raistlin will be defenceless. Before they know it we will have consumed all of the food and drink, whilst they carried out all of the mods to our cars.

We will then return northwards from whence we originated, bellies full and cars all modded up.

:cheers:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 15:51 #23 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:We will confuse their defences with the ECM from the Cheshire mob's very own on loan Nimrod. Even Raistlin will be defenceless.

You DARE to challenge me... with a Nimrod? :lol: EVERYBODY knows Nimrod doesn't have ECM. It has ESM :P
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 16:07 #24 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:We will confuse their defences with the ECM from the Cheshire mob's very own on loan Nimrod. Even Raistlin will be defenceless.

You DARE to challenge me... with a Nimrod? :lol: EVERYBODY knows Nimrod doesn't have ECM. It has ESM :P

Exactly, we will sneak in undetected and consume all of the food......... :thumbsup:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 16:25 #25 

Merl
James.uk wrote:

Hi James!! :)

It is me indeed and I'm back! :)

Vanished for a bit due to personal problems and a bereavement but should be around again now :)

Will have to try and make the next nanomeet though and catch up with everyone.

Has anyone tried installing an electric sunblind but by having to cut into the existing shelf?
Martin

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 17:01 #26 

Bermudan 75
Merl wrote:
James.uk wrote:

Hi James!! :)

It is me indeed and I'm back! :)

Vanished for a bit due to personal problems and a bereavement but should be around again now :)

Will have to try and make the next nanomeet though and catch up with everyone.

Has anyone tried installing an electric sunblind but by having to cut into the existing shelf?

Hi Merl,

Join the Cheshire invasion of Wolves and I am sure there will be someone who can install your blind.

Cheers :cheers:

Mike

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 17:17 #27 

Bermudan 75
OK It does seem that I am the only partially sane person viewing this thread, can you please add your name to the list below if you are attending the Cheshire Convoy to the Wolves Nano-meet on the 22nd August.

Rover418275

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 16:55 #28 

JohnDotCom
Sane?
Here on the Community site?
Mellow and laid back I think......... :D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 18:43 #29 

raistlin
In my view, sanity is highly over-rated. :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 18:52 #30 

JohnDotCom
I think people that say they are sane are all really quite mad. :D :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 18:56 #31 

Duncan
Well the only people who have been certified as sane, will have been cerified as mad at some point in the past.

Now for myself, I'm convinced I'm certifiable.

And I can't see how I'd dare miss this one.

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 19:40 #32 

James.uk
WB Merl. :) JustMicky was asking after you at the Gretna meet.. :)

Make sure the blind is sited in the rear window or you may have to reverse all the way back to Cheshire afterwords.. :shock:

So far the plans looking good, it's simple enuff to negate Raislins knowledge of rocket science, but too confusing to be understood by normal sane people.. :thumbsup:

Posted 26 Jul 2010, 21:37 #33 

geesmith
Haha! ...it's now expanded to 'normal and sane'.

I'd like to add my name to the attendees.... no frills, no accomodation, no side dishes just plain invasion from the downhill flank.

It may be helpful if the normal and sane brigade wore their trousers inside out to indicate their status....so there's no mistakes.

Can't wait to see the surprise on their faces as we roll up towing a modded Nimrod with its Extra Sensory Masseption replaced by a Extra Cocky Masseption...teehee (I'll be the one with the trouser apparel correctly adorning my leggages)...(if I do indeed come in my trousers..) :shock:

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 11:59 #34 

James.uk
Not sure we should be discussing "Extra Cocky Masseption" or your trousers either for that matter Glynn me lad. :o

You and Major regret can approach from any flank ya like, up or down, just as long as you get the nano men surrounded so the rest of us can scoff all the goodies we will be well pleased.. :thumbsup: When you've overcome resistance, I will rush to your assistance.. :lol:

Are you still planning on heading norf after an hour? seems a long trip for just an hours pilligin? :confused:

PS. Staying with "sensible".. If you are planning on towing a Nimrod ya better stand it on end or it wont go through the gate to the field.. ;)

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 14:07 #35 

Trebor
the nano elders have a few thousand rebels that we can call on if there is any trouble from you non midlanders, the V fest is on at Weston Park that same weekend and only a few miles up the road, we may even hear some boom booming noises coming over the fields to enetertain us
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 21:38 #36 

geesmith
James.uk wrote:Not sure we should be discussing "Extra Cocky Masseption" or your trousers either for that matter Glynn me lad. :o

You and Major regret can approach from any flank ya like, up or down, just as long as you get the nano men surrounded so the rest of us can scoff all the goodies we will be well pleased.. :thumbsup: When you've overcome resistance, I will rush to your assistance.. :lol:

Are you still planning on heading norf after an hour? seems a long trip for just an hours pilligin? :confused:

PS. Staying with "sensible".. If you are planning on towing a Nimrod ya better stand it on end or it wont go through the gate to the field.. ;)

I was thinking of heading norf after an hour but haven't yet decided which hour....
I was going to get the Nimrod airbourne and then tow it....isn't that the recommended method...?

Trebor wrote:the nano elders have a few thousand rebels that we can call on if there is any trouble from you non midlanders, the V fest is on at Weston Park that same weekend and only a few miles up the road, we may even hear some boom booming noises coming over the fields to enetertain us

....and you think they are going to fend us off? I'm not the kind of invadist that's put off by a cuddle from a bunch of dancing gurning people... :lol: :P :D :lol: :P (luvdup)

Is there a partially sane person making some sort of list of attendees or something associated with this thread?

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 08:29 #37 

Bermudan 75
Never heard of an invading force giving away it's strength of numbers, old boy. :whump:

Posted 29 Jul 2010, 10:47 #38 

Bermudan 75
OK chaps, we will soon be drafting our op order for the Cheshire Convoy to the Wolves scoff, er I mean nano-meet on the 22nd August.

The plan is to meet up at our usual watering hole at the Rompers at 10.00 hours with a departure time to Wolves at 10.30 hours.

If you wouls like to part of this invasion please add you name to the list below:

:cheers:

Mike

Rover418275

Posted 04 Aug 2010, 14:15 #39 

James.uk
I need two new front wheel bearings and brake pipes, the pipes are not urgent, but I can hear the front bearings grumbling away when I corner on smooth roads. But - My local garage can't do them untill the 6th of September when my cars booked in for its MOT.. :confused:

Thats the problem with good garages, they are always very very busy.. :roll:

I can't risk a long run so sadly I will have to miss out on yet another meeting.. :(

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 02:24 #40