Cheshire convoy - Target - Wolves nano-meet by Bermudan 75 (Page 1 of 3)

Bermudan 75
A number of us Cheshire Cats are planning to go to the August (22nd) Wolves nano-meet. Not sure if this is a civil war re-enactment. However the plan is to meet at our usual watering hole (The Rompers) for 10.00 hours on Sunday 22nd August. We will then proceed in a southerly direction in convoy down to Wolves.

Now the great thing about Wolves nano-meets is the food, oh and yes if you have any mods you want doing to your car these can also be done.

Please put you name down below if you are going to be part of the CCC ( Cheshire Cats Convoy)

Rover418275

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 19:41 #1 

Last edited by Bermudan 75 on 29 Jul 2010, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.

richardwjackson
Which way are you intending on going Mike? I will meet up with the convoy going South.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 20:36 #2 

raistlin
If you have any tasks to do on your cars, please post in the nano-meet threads on either forum please :)

Some jobs need tools, kit etc. :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 20:41 #3 

raistlin
What would be your ETA Mike?

(So we can get thew women and children out of view before the northern horde appears ;) )
Paul

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 20:43 #4 

Bermudan 75
richardwjackson wrote:Which way are you intending on going Mike? I will meet up with the convoy going South.

I will consult my compass aka sat nav. See Paul's post re mods.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 21:44 #5 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:What would be your ETA Mike?

(So we can get thew women and children out of view before the northern horde appears ;) )

Before noon Paul, that is when the watering hole opens, I assume.

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 14:11 #6 

James.uk
What sort of numbers can the nano meet cope with? I will come if nothing more important crops up. ( like something would eh? :lol: )

Car doesn't need any work that I am aware of, (cleaning don't count :P ) it's just that I am a sucker for convoys, relays, raiding parties, street racing, anything that involves driving I spose really. It goes right back to my biker days.... heh heh .. :thumbsup: .. YAYYY...

We gonna wave flags, banners?... paint our cars wiv skull n crossbones?... Wear war paint? ... Play loud rock n roll stuff on our ICE fingies? ...Dye our hair bright colours?..

WE deff cant blow those orrible plastic zaza fingies coz peeps will think we're football ooligans innit.. :(

And last but not least, please can we gather at the duck pond, and make those na na nana . midlanders walk the plank after lunch.. :thumbsup: : :clap: :thumbsup:

*exits stage left singing the Na na nana na na bit from Hey Jude*......

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 15:08 #7 

Cowley_MOA
James.uk wrote:What sort of numbers can the nano meet cope with? I will come if nothing more important crops up. ( like something would eh? :lol: )

Car doesn't need any work that I am aware of, (cleaning don't count :P ) it's just that I am a sucker for convoys, relays, raiding parties, street racing, anything that involves driving I spose really. It goes right back to my biker days.... heh heh .. :thumbsup: .. YAYYY...

We gonna wave flags, banners?... paint our cars wiv skull n crossbones?... Wear war paint? ... Play loud rock n roll stuff on our ICE fingies? ...Dye our hair bright colours?..

WE deff cant blow those orrible plastic zaza fingies coz peeps will think we're football ooligans innit.. :(

And last but not least, please can we gather at the duck pond, and make those na na nana . midlanders walk the plank after lunch.. :thumbsup: : :clap: :thumbsup:

*exits stage left singing the Na na nana na na bit from Hey Jude*......

Has the Doctor upped your medication lately then James? :lol:
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 15:50 #8 

Bermudan 75
er er er JamesUK is merely expressing our Cheshire tradition for invading inferior provinces of the old Roman Empire..............

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 16:17 #9 

DeuxGazoles
Rover418275 wrote:er er er JamesUK is merely expressing our Cheshire tradition for invading inferior provinces of the old Roman Empire..............

He's simply mad as a hatter & I wouldn't have it any other way ;)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 19:19 #10 

raistlin
Rover418275 wrote:er er er JamesUK is merely expressing our Cheshire tradition for invading inferior provinces of the old Roman Empire..............

The shade of The Lady Wulfruna stands ready and able to defend her demesne from the slavering hordes and will stand victorious upon the field of battle ;)

Now whose sanity is suspect? :lol:
Paul

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 19:30 #11 

Last edited by raistlin on 05 Jul 2010, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.

geesmith
Pincer movement plan nearing completion James..... OOPs...cat out of the bag,thought this was a PM.

Just going back to the drawing board to include some sort of contingency plan lest Lady Wuffernames demesne needs slavering on (toothbrush and the like...yer know) :shock: not quite decided if we should approach by her inferior provinces yet though...is she a big lass? :confused:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 19:45 #12 

James.uk
Who's mad?-- muahh? --The cheek of it! --as if! .. *bashes Colin on the bonce with a chromed carrot* -- Take that ya Northern Saracen!! :D

*Dances around dressed in a white frock scattering butterflies from a wicker shoulder bag and singing the yin tong song*... :)

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:02 #13 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm definitely bringing razor wire to surround my encampment on Saturday night. And a guard troll if the_quack needs a job. :D

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:09 #14 

geesmith
Not that carry on again James, you did that at Thrybergh........................... :lol:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:10 #15 

raistlin
geesmith wrote:Not that carry on again James, you did that at Thrybergh........................... :lol:

Ooooh - tell us more. Any pics? ;)
Paul

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:13 #16 

Bermudan 75
Struth I give up, all of you are as mad as hatters..........

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:18 #17 

James.uk
Tis a dastardly lie sir Glynn! -- I was dressed as a cowboy, no flutterbys, and only sang two verses of the Ballad of Eskimo Nell! :P

Now that Sir Glynn has decided to join our side we are all doomed! doomed I tell you, doomed to die till we are dead even! :shock:

Unless --- he is waylaid by the big lady friend of Raistlins with the hard to spell name? Therein may lie our salvation.. :)

PS.. Stay Clear of Micks encampment coz that ravor wire can play hell with yer nether regions if you try to step over it. :shock:

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:29 #18 

Last edited by James.uk on 05 Jul 2010, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

Bermudan 75
Is it any wonder I have aged 70 years since organising the Cheshire lot...............

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 20:39 #19 

geesmith
James I concede sire. Tiz true that thou hadst clad thyself in the colourful and fetching* attire of a western cowboy. Note to self, review tobacco supplies to ensure that only the goldenest of virginia is contained therein. I rather suspect that on the day I had the heatpox.

Tiz with major regret that I will not be increasing my sojourn by the additional 50 miles required to enjoin the Cheshire Convoy (assuming major regret brings his satnav) I will however endeavour to appear in rapid descent of a nearby hill to add drama to the convoys arrival.

..I shall fetch a supply of HMP grease for assisting with administering the Wulvira a good seeing to and stout thread for the repair of razored nethers. I can also provide a supply of blue nitrile gloves and optional blue face paint for those so inclined (IM LYING ABOUT THE FACE PAINT). I shall carry a gas soldering iron along with silver solder and some of the rubbish lead free solder. I shall also have a small stock of elastoplast for clumsy wussies. I'll be staying around an hour... then on to Cheshire while the men folk are off a-rovering.

...(spellcheck allowed 'goldenest' but underlined 'virginia') :o ....it's done it again.. :shock:

Please find attached a note from mum requesting that you excuse my offtopicitus. (I wonder how long before that turns up on another forum doc?)

Posted 05 Jul 2010, 22:36 #20