Christmas, what's missing? Oh there it is, Redundancy Notice by takestock (Page 2 of 2)

MrDoodles
Excellent news!!

Posted 30 Apr 2014, 14:39 #21 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Congratulations Dave. So pleased for you. :)

Posted 30 Apr 2014, 15:18 #22 

Bermudan 75
:iagree:

So the beers are on you this Friday :lol: :cheers:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 30 Apr 2014, 16:32 #23 

Duncan
Congratulations Dave. These things do happen!

Posted 30 Apr 2014, 17:13 #24 

PaulT
Well done - bigger redundancy pay next time
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 30 Apr 2014, 17:17 #25 

Trebor
A belated congratulations Dave, nice for you to have some good news re your job for a change and well done on getting through, go easy on the company Bentley though
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 07 May 2014, 11:42 #26 

Gate Keeper
Well Dave you told them how things could be improved, which they obviously liked. The leadership style and directness lol Congratulations on getting there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the best

Phil

Posted 07 May 2014, 15:49 #27 

takestock
What have I got my self into , Started looking at the set up, we have in excess of 500 historical complaints oldest one is 307 days old, the next 10 or so I have started looking into, all seem justified, average cost to sort.......around £3k each and every single customer/complainant is miffed to say the least. No wonder we are ****........ Well best just bite the bullet and get on with it...
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 May 2014, 19:50 #28 

PaulT
I have always found holding hands up and admitting things are not right normally defuses the situation and the complainer backs off and goes the other way. Just leaves you to find the £1.5m to put things right - easy.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 07 May 2014, 20:34 #29 

takestock
100% agree with hands up.
1.5m Hmmm, I'm thinking of putting a bucket in the middle of a field ;) :panic:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 May 2014, 20:51 #30 

JohnDotCom
I'm a bit behind but.........So glad you are in work with a better pay package Dave. :) Well deserved I know.
With British Gas announcing their biggest ever loss of customers, there will be plenty of work to keep you busy,
Until all sorted one Christmas in future if on their usual form. :-P
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 18 May 2014, 16:15 #31