WTD - Number Plate Light Plinth by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
I'm after the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and plinth to go with it. Plenty on eBay but they are £££ how come they're so expensive? Doesn't even need to work if it can be bodged to work so long as the PCB is intact and fits in the plinth.

Posted 28 Feb 2015, 10:40 #1 

Trebor
Hi Dave, just changed mine and got it from E bay for £18 delivered, almost new and a real bargain so keep the faith !

Having said that my old one is in the garage, the plinth is off a MK 2 but i guess the PCBs are the same, the board has a crack in it but appears repairable to me and you may be able to work your magic on it.

Its yours FOC if you want it,nothing to lose just bin it if you cant get it fixed
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Feb 2015, 10:59 #2 

Mad-Monkey
If its just cracked and not in two bits I'll happily take it thanks Rob :) Not sure if I'll be making the Nano yet as I don't have my rota but are you ok to hold it till then and I'll let you know? Thanks again.

Posted 28 Feb 2015, 11:02 #3 

Trebor
yes Dave will keep it just let me know and its not in 2 bits just cracked
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Feb 2015, 11:05 #4