What do you have planned this weekend ? by kandyman (Page 1 of 2)

kandyman
Today Mrs kandy and me are going to look at some new sofa's at DFS and Harveys,wr like the look of them reclining ones :)

If there's time left I want to give the LWB a good wash and hoover but I think this will be my job for tomorrow :)

So anyone doing anything exciting this weekend ?

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:00 #1 

Simon
Well Andy

I'm sat waiting for the Postie :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Hopefully he'll be delivering my Symphony HU, to replace my Harmany HU

Also replacing Nokia 610 car phone with a Parrot ck2100, at the same time, loom is already to go :mrgreen:

Oh and looking forward to next installment of the 6 Nations :cheers: :flosg: :cheers: :flosg: :cheers:

Enjoy your shopping trip ;)
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:07 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm sure I can find some drying paint to watch. :D :D :gmc:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:10 #3 

Simon
Not an Egg chasing fan I take it Mick :stirer: :gmc:
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:19 #4 

Duncan
Will be seeing John Bishop, Live.

Have to see what else I get done, maybe do some more cleaning up of the parts for the generator I'm refurbishing.

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:35 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Simon wrote:Not an Egg chasing fan I take it Mick :stirer: :gmc:

I'm not an avid fan but I enjoy watching the occasional a game or two, unlike Soccer which I would actually go out of my way to avoid. (Dons flame suit Goes and hides in the cupboard under the stairs) :D" :D"

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 11:50 #6 

raistlin
A friend from one of the model railway fora is coming over to trail fit the bridge he has built for my model railway layout. He's spent six weeks building the bridge from scale drawings and photos, modified to fit precisely in my layout and all scratch built. :) Won't float everybody's boat I know but then again, I do like to be different :lol:

Other than that I'll be taking it easy and hoping that this annoying little respiratory virus which I've had since Christmas will finally up sticks for pastures new :evil:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 12:15 #7 

Zeb
Cleaning out the pond... :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 12:21 #8 

JohnDotCom
Watching Blu Ray films on our screen and er doing basically nothing....................
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 12:55 #9 

JakeWilson
Test Drive Unlimited 2 was released in Europe yesterday - that's this weekend gone!

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 13:17 #10 

takestock
kandyman wrote:Today Mrs kandy and me are going to look at some new sofa's at DFS and Harveys,wr like the look of them reclining ones :)

?

We purchased relectric reclining leather suite last month :) pure luxory :D. If you can you want a sprung base, our last one was only a foam filled base cushions and after 12 month started to sag :(. We have this time gone for the sprung seat cushons, they do feel more resiliant.

Managed to go the whole hog and now have wireless remote reclining setees, still find it amusing to pinch the remote for the wifes and when she reclines the setee using the buttons on the arm, sneakily operate her remote button and sit her op straight again.........Amuses me anyway :D :D

Oh as for this weekend, just back from andy's nano meet, relax time now :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 15:25 #11 

Jürgen
Planned this weekend?

Hmm, there are a few things to be done at work, so I'll use a VPN connection instead of commuting today. The 75 will have a day off. ;)

And then ...
Having brunch with friends tomorrow. :)

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 15:35 #12 

James.uk
Hmmmm.. ummmmm....erm....... Nothing special... Might clean the lil pond, but then the water is sooo cold innit. Hurts me lil pandies.. :shock:

Could clean the car, but I'm not that desperate yet... :lol:

Daff bulbs are about 5 inches tall now, could plant them out, but then it's cold outside innit... :?

So will play on my PC an watch telly innit... :thumbsup:

I may go over to the dark side and see if there are any 1.8 owners wanting help, and just mention cylinder heads to em eh... lol... ;) :panic:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 16:45 #13 

Zeb
Never quite sure which 'dark side' peeps are referring to any more...there are so many... :?

Pond didn't get cleaned..... :lol:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 16:50 #14 

MN190
After a weeks holiday time to catch up with the washing etc before Monday and make sure nothing is left in the car.
Then seeing as I've managed to arrange to be away from home for work on Monday / Tuesday I need to cook someone a special meal tonight.

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 17:23 #15 

takestock
Cooking a special meal for the car, how quaint ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 17:25 #16 

MN190
takestock wrote:Cooking a special meal for the car, how quaint ;)

:clap: :clap:

Someone already thinks I spend too much time and money on the car so a meal would be enough to see me sleeping in the car

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 17:36 #17 

Jürgen
There should be enough room in a ZTT or Tourer for a comfortable night. If you throw out all the bits and pieces that might be in the boot to make room for your pillow and all the other stuff. :mrgreen:

So don't worry. :stirer:

:gmc:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 17:46 #18 

MN190
Jürgen wrote:There should be enough room in a ZTT or Tourer for a comfortable night. If you throw out all the bits and pieces that might be in the boot to make room for your pillow and all the other stuff. :mrgreen:

So don't worry. :stirer:

:gmc:

Its a saloon :hissyfit:

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 17:54 #19 

kandyman
Had a fun day looking round DFS, saw a nice one that was had electric reclining sofa and chair.

Miss Kandy wanted us to get this

Posted 12 Feb 2011, 18:01 #20