Lates this weekend by kandyman

kandyman
I'm paying Mr Lates a visit this Sunday at 9:30, any one else going to be around just so I know how many cakes to bring ;)

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 17:01 #1 

SpongeBob
I wasn't planning on going but seeing as you mentioned cakes then if they're nice ones then I'll make an exception and make time! :D

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 17:37 #2 

MrB
I'll be on my way to the meet at Donnington then.

Reminds me though, still need to save up for a spare key from Mr Lates... :panic:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 17:40 #3 

raistlin
kandyman wrote:I'm paying Mr Lates a visit this Sunday at 9:30, any one else going to be around just so I know how many cakes to bring ;)

Hmm, Lates is having his powerfolds wired up and Ultimate Remote electrickery on Sunday afternoon Andy :mrgreen:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 18:15 #4 

kandyman
Be good to see you both and have a little meet :)

Be good to meet up with you Paul and see what all the fuss is about with your mods oh and see what you can do for my LWB ;)

Simon the cakes will be very bad for you with loads of horrible chocolate and yucky things in them ;)

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 18:42 #5 

raistlin
kandyman wrote: Be good to meet up with you Paul and see what all the fuss is about with your mods

I was wondering what the fuss was as well Andy ;)
Paul

Posted 21 Oct 2010, 19:03 #6 

kandyman
Been on the road since 7.00am :(

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 07:45 #7 

kandyman
120 miles and I'm here.

I have assorted biscuits and Mr Kipling slices to keep us going today from the lovely Mrs kandyman :)

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 08:18 #8 

Zeb
Do say hello to Mr Lates from Zeb... :D

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 08:47 #9 

raistlin
Had a great time :)

Even the Police turned up :shock:

Lates was distinctly underwhelmed when his powerfolds didn't work. :lol: Nothing to do with the powerfold wiring or the modified switchpack I might add ;)

Thanks to Andy for his invaluable help with the wiring up and circuit tracing of the ultimate remote and for the cakes and bikkies.

Thanks to Lates and Pete for changing VeeKay's transmission fluid - what a performance :shock:
Paul

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:16 #10 

SpongeBob
Well then... biscuits, cake, ultimate remote mods, cambelts, policemen and transmission fluid. What more could you want for a great day out? :lol: :gmc:

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:18 #11 

raistlin
SpongeBob wrote: What more could you want for a great day out? :lol: :gmc:
Your absence was noted ;)
Paul

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:33 #12 

Duncan
raistlin wrote:Had a great time :)

Lates was distinctly underwhelmed when his powerfolds didn't work. :lol: Nothing to do with the powerfold wiring or the modified switchpack I might add ;)

Thanks to Andy for his invaluable help with the wiring up and circuit tracing of the ultimate remote and for the cakes and bikkies.

Thanks to Lates and Pete for changing VeeKay's transmission fluid - what a performance :shock:

So, did you get to the bottom of the powerfold prob?

And why, pray tell, did the police feel the need to attend? A whole bunch of dodgy characters, maybe?

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:40 #13 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:
raistlin wrote:Had a great time :)

So, did you get to the bottom of the powerfold prob?

And why, pray tell, did the police feel the need to attend? A whole bunch of dodgy characters, maybe?

PM en route Duncan.
Paul

Posted 24 Oct 2010, 18:47 #14 

kandyman
Well it was great to meet you Paul and was fun helping you with the bits of wiring .
My 120 mile drove home did't go to plan but I'll make a new thread about that later this evening.

Posted 25 Oct 2010, 17:16 #15 

raistlin
kandyman wrote:Well it was great to meet you Paul and was fun helping you with the bits of wiring .
My 120 mile drove home did't go to plan but I'll make a new thread about that later this evening.

Well, having told me what happened, if you don't tell people, it might be picked up by wikileaks :lol:
Paul

Posted 25 Oct 2010, 18:06 #16