What do the mods have against carav*ns ? by Trebor (Page 2 of 2)

Zeb
I like caravans......in fields....with happy holidaymakers gathered around the camp fire....we have lots here. :)

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 16:27 #21 

DeuxGazoles
Zeb wrote:I like caravans......in fields....with happy holidaymakers gathered around the camp fire....we have lots here. :)

Are you sure that aint Gypsies Zeb?
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 17:11 #22 

DeuxGazoles
I personally dont own a fibreglass shed but have 2 coachbuilt aluminium sheds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 15 Aug 2010, 17:12 #23 

PaulT
WE sold ours last year - only used twice the year before. However, a house in France was the cause of the disuse. However, come retirement and we will have another.

Personally, I find those behind this sites treatment of changing the name a little upsetting - it would seem that tolerance of certain others does not exist on this site.

I found that when towing along a single carriageway that I would end up behind the Sunday driver who would be travelling at well below the speed limit. What did the other drivers see 'a ccaarraavvaann'. I would then be chaning my position on the road in an effort to demonstrate that it was not a caravan that was slowing proceedings but Min and Henry out for their scenic view of the countryside.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 07:54 #24 

Bermudan 75
Trebor wrote:just cut a hatch in the side of the fibreglass shed Duncan to servr the food, job done

Somebody mention food ? Is it lunchtime yet ? :bed: :cheers:

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 09:47 #25 

raistlin
PaulT wrote:Personally, I find those behind this sites treatment of changing the name a little upsetting - it would seem that tolerance of certain others does not exist on this site.

We all tend to be a little intolerant of other motoring groups Paul ;)

Sunday drivers being a case in point :D ;) :gmc:

Mind you, I do think that the vendetta against caravanners is being perpetuated irresponsibly by that clown Clarkson et al. Who, as an aside, is no more than a mediocre driver at best when on the road.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 10:28 #26 

cymrudragon
Well due to the Caravan hate squad on here i will refrain from telling that i have a static caravan ..........ohhh poo i did it again doh! :gmc:

Posted 16 Aug 2010, 13:21 #27