think i upset the mods ont tother side by jamesgreen (Page 1 of 2)

jamesgreen
just trying to help fellow members for no financial gain with regards
to service kits for there cars and i got a pm from one of the mod team saying i cant do this due to forum rules.there was no financial gain in this for me as any gains made would be made by the members of the club.
i have had many notes of thanks on tother side given to me then all of a sudden the original post has been deleted.
ithinks the mods got the arse with me.i was also in last steps of getting a good deal for club members sorted on breakdown cover from the doublea companyin yellow vans.
heyho there loss so in the next couple of weeks i will post the prices for service kits for all derivitives of the 75 and zt and ztt.
from a miffed off tother side member
james :gmc: :gmc: :gmc: :gmc:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:23 #1 

JakeWilson
James,

I too have followed your thread and am disgusted at the attitude of the other side. This forum Gestapo/Stazi cocktail is getting rediculous!

As stated before in my PM - what you're doing is fantastic - they will loose out in the end.

To thoroughly make it a closed case, I would suggest you post that they deleted you on the other side!

But then again, I am just a trouble causer!

J

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:28 #2 

takestock
Welcome to the mellow place, now what discounts can you get us lot :) :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:30 #3 

jamesgreen
have just put a post on there with regards to the thread been deleted.it seems funny as the mod who sent me the original pm with regardsto the service seemed interested.
he can be interesed now cos they aint getting nothing out of me

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:31 #4 

starbug2
i am sad that things are at times :hissyfit: :panic: :censored: :censored: :whump: over the other side of late - are we not supposed to be helping each other ? what you did was not wrong and i do not understand what is going on but you can if you so wish do the same on this side where i think you will be welcome :thumbsup:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:32 #5 

starbug2
takestock wrote:Welcome to the mellow place, now what discounts can you get us lot :) :D

trust you :lol:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:34 #6 

jamesgreen
the discounts would apply to service kits ect ect from the unipart brand.
whilst i know these are genuine parts i have used them for the last couple of years with no issues.
i am in the position that the rather large yellow breakdown company i work with the unipart branch i go to give one hell of good disount on any parts that i need.
it was as simple as posting on tother side to let members there also have this discount they would be the ones with the rewards not me.i stood to make nothing from it.
but the mod team been the most holy decided that i would be makeing money from it i guess.
heyho

watch this space for further details of the price for kits.

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:38 #7 

JohnDotCom
The crew of the Community site have said that James is welcome to offer the deals he gets to all members here without the conditions or deletions occurring next door.

James I have sent you a reply to your PM.

Sorry you are not being appreciated as a non profit making offer,
just like us here. no charges for membership/information etc. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:50 #8 

jamesgreen
it was in plain black and white or whatever you want to call it
THIS WOULD BE OF NO GAIN TO ME THE ONLY GAIN WAS TO THE OTHER SIDES MEMBERS.
what is the matter with them.
i think gearge bush and tony blair have taken over on that side.then using the mod team as there puppets.
sorry to speak out of turn but i just dont get the reason behind this.
unfortunetley i deleted the pm i receivedfrom the mod in pure temper :oops: :oops: :oops:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 19:59 #9 

raistlin
JakeWilson wrote: I would suggest you post that they deleted you on the other side!

Ah, but they haven't. A mod over there assures me that he knows of no deletions, so there ;)

Perhaps it is another of those phantom, moved, modified, merged, mogrified threads... again :(

Must admit, he hasn't come back to me after I posted the link to the 'not deleted' deleted thread. Seems it wasn't the only one either.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:01 #10 

raistlin
jamesgreen wrote:it was in plain black and white or whatever you want to call it
THIS WOULD BE OF NO GAIN TO ME THE ONLY GAIN WAS TO THE OTHER SIDES MEMBERS.
what is the matter with them.
i think gearge bush and tony blair have taken over on that side.then using the mod team as there puppets.
sorry to speak out of turn but i just dont get the reason behind this.
unfortunetley i deleted the pm i receivedfrom the mod in pure temper :oops: :oops: :oops:

As I said on your original thread over there James. Not what you know but who you know. Certain people over there are making an income within a cosy little state of nepotism and don't want people upsetting the boat offering NON PROFITMAKING favours, thank you very much.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:05 #11 

the_doctor
perhaps, just perhaps, your offer was being discussed behind the scenes and would have been welcomed by most members and mods alike over there, perhaps they were simply examining the offer in detail, just a thought.

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:36 #12 

Chartermark
raistlin wrote:
JakeWilson wrote: I would suggest you post that they deleted you on the other side!

Ah, but they haven't. A mod over there assures me that he knows of no deletions, so there ;)

Perhaps it is another of those phantom, moved, modified, merged, mogrified threads... again :(

Must admit, he hasn't come back to me after I posted the link to the 'not deleted' deleted thread. Seems it wasn't the only one either.

Interesting Paul,

I tried to follow the link you posted to the imperious question from Thomas viz;

'what one would that be ? etc'

Despite being logged in, it advised me I didn't have permission to view it?

Enter George Orwell ...

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:40 #13 

1gp
There not hard to upset are they , its time they all had a chill pill :rolling:

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:41 #14 

Rammie
the_doctor wrote:perhaps, just perhaps, your offer was being discussed behind the scenes and would have been welcomed by most members and mods alike over there, perhaps they were simply examining the offer in detail, just a thought.

What's that 'orrible smell???
Brian

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 20:44 #15 

Duncan
the_doctor wrote:perhaps, just perhaps, your offer was being discussed behind the scenes and would have been welcomed by most members and mods alike over there, perhaps they were simply examining the offer in detail, just a thought.

Hi again. Welcome back.

Joined the other forum yet? Or still too busy?

You could be right. I haven't seen the thread in question. But surely if what you say is correct, the OP would have had a message saying 'we are examining your offer in detail' rather than the one he claims to have had.

Or are you suggesting he is making things up in order to stir up trouble?

Or maybe, just maybe, it is yourself trying to stir up trouble?

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 21:12 #16 

jamesgreen
just to confirm i received no pm with words to te effect of we are examining your offer
it was plain and simple.

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 21:16 #17 

Simon
jamesgreen wrote:just to confirm i received no pm with words to te effect of we are examining your offer
it was plain and simple.

James, I think it was stated that You the OP asked for the thread to be removed. Is that true??

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=574922&postcount=9
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 18 Aug 2010, 21:29 #18 

Scribbler47
:o Like Chartermark I was also denied access. ;) ;) Selective memory loss springs to mind .. :) Mike.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 01:39 #19 

goodlittlewifey
Ive just been and had a look on there tonight, looked at Takestocks thread, and apart from the usual tfoffle from the mods, there is yet again no sign from the directors, and the I looked in the Club shop forum and was horrified to see the way Brian spoke to someone, but I personally dont expect any better from Brian anymore, and if I saw him at meets
I would go out of my way to avoid him, after the disgusting way he treats his wife now,
so if he has no respect for his wife, I suppose a member of the club is very unimportant to him,

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 03:42 #20