think i upset the mods ont tother side by jamesgreen (Page 2 of 2)

takestock
Simon wrote:
jamesgreen wrote:just to confirm i received no pm with words to te effect of we are examining your offer
it was plain and simple.

James, I think it was stated that You the OP asked for the thread to be removed. Is that true??

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=574922&postcount=9

Important question that :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 05:59 #21 

jamesgreen
i asked for it to be closed not deleted.
but i will be told that isnt true i guess.
seems i rocked the applecart ont tother side
they are a bit tetchy over there.
am keeping a eye on the club to see what is going on

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 06:23 #22 

Simon
Thanks James

Would be interesting to know how many more posts/threads have been removed in error!!! :confused: :confused:
115,000 miles and counting

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 08:14 #23 

Mick
(Site Admin)
goodlittlewifey wrote:Ive just been and had a look on there tonight, looked at Takestocks thread, and apart from the usual tfoffle from the mods, there is yet again no sign from the directors, and the I looked in the Club shop forum and was horrified to see the way Brian spoke to someone, but I personally dont expect any better from Brian anymore, and if I saw him at meets
I would go out of my way to avoid him, after the disgusting way he treats his wife now,
so if he has no respect for his wife, I suppose a member of the club is very unimportant to him,

It's none of our business, please direct to the person in question on their own forum or in person.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 09:30 #24 

raistlin
I didn't think it worth opening a new thread so just adding here that Brian isn't exactly adding to the harmony and friendliness of the other side is he?

Not only was he utterly wrong to be as rude as he was, rather than apologise when yet another member of long standing makes a comment he decides to add insult to injury.

Seems to me that if you're a greeny over there you can say what you like, to whom you like with impunity and if you can't find anything sensible or constructive to say just invite the poor individual who has incurred your wrath to leave the club.

I would have lodged a complaint with the management, but as they can't be bothered to answer PMs from the likes of me, I thought I'd raise the point here instead.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 11:30 #25 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:
I would have lodged a complaint with the management, but as they can't be bothered to answer PMs from the likes of me, I thought I'd raise the point here instead.

Well, I have done so already, so I'm not holding my breath.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 12:10 #26 

MrB
Think someone asked this question in Takestock's thread but I think they might be right.

If the director's are finding it too much hard work to run the club they own then maybe they should offer it for sale?

Just a thought.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 12:20 #27 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:
raistlin wrote:

Well, I have done so already, so I'm not holding my breath.

I have done so as well now Bernard, in support of your complaint and to scotch the usual comment "Nobody else has complained".

BBM is adding his own inimitable brand of stupidity now and has closed the thread just to prove that if you're a greeny you can do or say what you like without fear of being called to account, leaving the evidence there for those with the wit to see :)
Paul

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 12:22 #28 

the_doctor
jamesgreen wrote:i asked for it to be closed not deleted.

so if you asked it to be closed then whats the problem with it being deletd, if indeed its been deleted, if the thread no longer serves a purpose then whats the problem. seems to me you are making a fuss for fussing sake.

yes the chap who runs the shop Actross (is that his first or last name) is his name i believe, there was no need to be rude to the lady in question, but his original direction seemed plain enough though.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 16:42 #29 

raistlin
Cor, can still smell that troll ;)
Paul

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 16:45 #30 

the_doctor
raistlin wrote:Cor, can still smell that troll ;)

you need to take a bath more then :lol:

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 16:48 #31 

James.uk
The purpose of closing a tread is so that the content can be read by all.. but no further comments are required.. simplzzz innit...

Once a thread is deleted no one can read what it said... Good or bad... :confused:

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 17:20 #32 

Duncan
the_doctor wrote:
jamesgreen wrote:i asked for it to be closed not deleted.

so if you asked it to be closed then whats the problem with it being deletd, if indeed its been deleted, if the thread no longer serves a purpose then whats the problem. seems to me you are making a fuss for fussing sake.

yes the chap who runs the shop Actross (is that his first or last name) is his name i believe, there was no need to be rude to the lady in question, but his original direction seemed plain enough though.

Interesting point of view from 'someone' who appears on here simply to make fuss. I've been civil to you, and asked reasonable questions about your behaviour and manner. You've ignored this and continue to try to provoke. Can I suggest that you have been given the chance to show that you are who, or what you say, but every single action you take and post you make proves that you are trying to cause trouble. In fact, the way you think I would be taken in by your ongoing and futile pretence suggest you think I'm stupid. I'm not, and your silly game is just that, a silly game.

I would have thought it had become obvious to you by now that it isn't going to work. You've been trying on and off since July to no result. As someone once said, wise up and get a life, mate.

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 17:48 #33 

raistlin
James.uk wrote:The purpose of closing a tread is so that the content can be read by all.. but no further comments are required.. simplzzz innit...

Once a thread is deleted no one can read what it said... Good or bad... :confused:

Takes a modicum of intelligence to see the difference though James. Or belligerence not to see it ;)
Paul

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 18:07 #34 

payner75t
must be the time of year or something .i've had major problems on .org this week (usual things, insults ,abuse etc)won't go into details not the place but i will say i got insulted by a mod via pm , so after five years have walked away.
i think the symptoms at the club must be catching!!! :stirer:
the french have invaded my roverspace

Posted 19 Aug 2010, 23:30 #35 

goodlittlewifey
goodlittlewifey wrote:Ive just been and had a look on there tonight, looked at Takestocks thread, and apart from the usual tfoffle from the mods, there is yet again no sign from the directors, and the I looked in the Club shop forum and was horrified to see the way Brian spoke to someone, but I personally dont expect any better from Brian anymore, and if I saw him at meets
I would go out of my way to avoid him, after the disgusting way he treats his wife now,
so if he has no respect for his wife, I suppose a member of the club is very unimportant to him,

I had a pm from Brian, after him coming on this sight and reading this, which he threatened me with legal action, so I was a good girl and told him what I thought of him with regards to the way he speaks to me and Tim, and his behaviour at the meal at last meet,
he was so polite when he told me he wont lose any sleep from me not talking to him,
nice to know he also comes and looks on this site

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 02:24 #36