V8s...... by Zeb (Page 3 of 3)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

MrB
Zeb wrote:I took Mr B out in mine yesterday....so he told me all about some Aston Martin thingywotsit he'd driven as we bimbled along...had to put me foot down to distract him from such expensive nancy nonsense.. :lol:

Hope yours gets sorted properly Rob..

Twas a Bentley Arnage...... :gmc:

Loved the V8 Carl - wonderful piece of machinery - fantastic soundtrack from that V8, as well as the pace and handling.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 21:23 #41 

Zeb
MrB wrote:
Zeb wrote:I took Mr B out in mine yesterday....so he told me all about some Aston Martin thingywotsit he'd driven as we bimbled along...had to put me foot down to distract him from such expensive nancy nonsense.. :lol:

Hope yours gets sorted properly Rob..

Twas a Bentley Arnage...... :gmc:

Loved the V8 Carl - wonderful piece of machinery - fantastic soundtrack from that V8, as well as the pace and handling.

Ooops! :whump: Ah see, well, I was obviously paying more attention to the road like wot all good drivers do... :gmc:

Glad you enjoyed the experience anyway Chris.. :D

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 09:10 #42 

MrB
[quote="ZebOoops! :whump: Ah see, well, I was obviously paying more attention to the road like wot all good drivers do... :gmc:

Glad you enjoyed the experience anyway Chris.. :D[/quote]
Glad to know you were paying attention to the road :D

And it was a real pleasure to have a blast in the V8. :shock:

Still admiring my shiny bonnet - must get the wing(s) sorted for the picnic this weekend.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 10:51 #43 

woolleysox
Hi Carl all appears well and I still get a warm glow when driving it. :D It was good to see you at bruntingthorpe did you enjoy the parade lap and the high speed run I did. The convoy looked impresive driving along the M6 motorway pitty we could not get it videoed from a car along side. Still always next time. :thumbsup: I also liked the idea that we had members from .org, z5nzt owner, 260s and 75Zt community. I covered 500 smiles of miles last week including Bruntingthorpe :clap: Hope to see you again at the next meet. :cheers: :unionflag:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 20 Nov 2010, 16:49 #44