Start em young.... by Zeb

Zeb
(Ignore the advert)

For those of us still struggling with basic chords on a guitar....

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/8-y ... /1j4i6orvu

We are stuffed..:(

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 09:41 #1 

Dave
Scarily good!

And, unless my ears deceive me, she's playing "Stratosphere" by Stratovarius!

:mrgreen:

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 10:10 #2 

Dave
Yup! I was right!

Here you go!

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 10:11 #3 

ceedy
complete fake ?? LOL..
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 12:13 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Got to start young to achieve that level of dexterity, she must have started playing as she exited the womb. :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 14:58 #5 

Dave
Mick wrote:Got to start young to achieve that level of dexterity, she must have started playing as she exited the womb. :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

That must have brought tears to her mother's eyes......

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 15:09 #6 

Dave
ceedy wrote:complete fake ?? LOL..

You had me wondering.... I can't play guitar, but have watched it again and it does seem that she is doing the right things with her fingers at the right moments!

These ones are definitely playing. Aren't they?

One Guitar, Two Guitarists

One Guitar, Three Guitarists

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 15:16 #7 

Bernard
ceedy wrote:complete fake ?? LOL..

Hmm, guitar sound is well before her first hand movements but I did notice an error or two so perhaps not a total fake.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 18:56 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Fingering is spot on and so is the picking. She is playing along to a track, hence the false start. I can't be sure that her guitar is is plugged in but I am sure she is playing all the right notes and in the right order. I've been playing for 45 years and cannot manage anything at that speed. (Takestock, you're on a warning. :D :D)

Posted 30 Jan 2012, 19:59 #9 

James.uk
Maybe they just tuned the guitar down a tone or two, played it slowly, then speeded the video up to get it back in pitch.. :)

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 00:46 #10 

Dave
Thanks to Carl (in a good way!) I am now re-discovering my back catalogue of Stratovarius albums! :mrgreen:

Posted 31 Jan 2012, 17:58 #11