Pictures of your Ride please! by Simon (Page 2 of 2)

suzublu
I must admit,the Italians do style on their bikes like no other.My Aprillia was nice,but i always cast an envious look for an MV AGUSTA F4

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 18:31 #21 

hbb
(Site Admin)
suzublu wrote:Yep,certainly typical Italian - tempremental!

That was what put me off buying one. I really fancied a Ducati or Aprilia but I needed a bike for business and the VFR is reliable and long-lived. Mine is now approaching 50k miles & is mechanically 100%. The only problem I've had is with the battery - I didn't expect it to need replacing that soon :/ The received wisdom from the MC journos that the rear shock needs replacing after 20k miles is either generic rubbish or doesn't apply to VFRs - unless, presumably, you constantly thrash the bike.

Agreed - the F4 is almost a work of art :)
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 22:15 #22 

andycolm
I dont have any pics as they have been at the back of my garage for 3 years now, but I have this
Honda CBR100f, minus the rear rack

One of these

Norton Dominator 99SS

One of these

Yamaha TTR250 OE
None of which have been used for too long, family and self employment setting up means not enough time to ride or money to keep them on the road.
Maybe next year....

Posted 19 Jun 2010, 19:00 #23 

VMax1000
This used to be mine until I crashed it. Still waiting for a nice one to come along to buy.

Kids did love playing biker

Herman

http://www.two-sixties.com

Luck is tenacity of purpose

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 14:10 #24 

andycolm
V Boost FTW :D

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 19:20 #25 

AndyG
Been riding since I was 16, My current bike:

&Speed Triple1 (Medium).JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZTT 400 SHM "Super Brick"
ZS180 x 3 (2 Trophy Blue, 1 x Le Mans Green)
ZR160 XPG "Rabblt" Reg X30 VVC
Triumph Speed Triple

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 21:48 #26 

ceedy
One of these

Norton Dominator 99SS

ooooooo!!!...Beautiful...

Like my last Bike , just b4 the number 1 son arrived.... mine was Wideline framed 650SS.... Sold for £105 (over 3 weeks salary then) ...boo Hoo.. hindsight eh ?..

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 10:01 #27 

andycolm
Aye, it was my Dads before he stopped riding, he owned it from when he was a lad... Race tuned engine as well, goes pretty well for an old un. Its a slimline though.
He did own a Summerfield Manx too, I loved that bike, open Megga exhaust and slip the clutch up to 30mph in first.... real mans kit :D No kicker either...

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:39 #28 

Wolves 75
This was my bad boy, unfortunately he's living in Germany now

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 16:52 #29 

zojosc
My last ride before hanging up my leathers 3 years ago. Hell of a fast tourer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 10:21 #30