OEM Remote Magic by stroheim

stroheim
:gmc: I would recommend highly considering fitting Raistlin's(Paul) OEM remote with a press of the remote close and superlock, shut all windows(good safety feature),fold in powerfolds if fitted. Press unlock open powerfold second press open all windows fully which can be stopped by another press. You will need a module and some work joining 4 wires to the BCU (Body Control Unit) plus a switched live,permanent live,earth and two wires from the powerfolds if you intend to have powerfolds(needs a switched door pack). Pauls exellent how to step by step see his guide

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 19:36 #1 

JohnDotCom
Have seriously been thinking about doing Paul's remote thing at the Nano meet with some work preparing beforehand,
all time dependant of course.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 22:08 #2 

Trebor
i would urge anyone to go for it as it is a fantastic mod for a very reasonable cost, i am holiday in Wales at the minute and the weather is not bad, went out in car earlier with 3 passengers, and when we parked up i had a combination of windows open or half open and the sunroof open, one press on exit and all close and doors locked, plus powerfolds close, a really cool mod !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 20:50 #3 

JohnDotCom
Hope you are having a nice time Rob. ;)
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 20:55 #4 

raistlin
Thanks for the kind comments chaps :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 21:17 #5 

kevin
JohnDotCom wrote:Hope you are having a nice time Rob. ;)

how can he in Wales. :) :stirer: :gmc:
enjoy your holiday Rob.

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 19:44 #6 

JohnDotCom
If you have never tried it you won't realise what a beautiful Country this is. ;) :wales:
John

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 21:33 #7