Midlands International Nano Meet 12th & 13th May by Trebor (Page 1 of 7)

Trebor

The first weekend nano meet of the year takes place at the Four Ashes in Wolverhampton on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May badged as International as we are expecting a couple of overseas members to join us.

The exact address and postcode can be found in my signature link below as can more information about what goes on at these meets.

It will be the usual drill with both days set aside for doing jobs on cars and sessions on T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) , in between which we will be having a pub meal on the premises on Saturday night ( I will post up the menu on this thread about a week before asking for orders )

After the pub meal we normally gather round the camp fire and continue drinking and chatting until the early hours for those that want to

Free camping facilities are available and should you wish to travel up on Friday night and camp for both Friday and Saturday that is not a problem providing we can let the pub owner know

These meets are normally a great success and go from strength to strength, so hope a number of you can make it.

Please post if you want to attend and I will keep the list below updated as we go, and say whether you are camping and if so on what night(s)

If camping is not your thing there are various places to stay not far way , Premier Inn, Travelodge and others just ask if you need any help with this:

Attending:

Takestock ( Virgin camper - Saturday night )
Jürgen ( hotel 2 nights )
Mick
Duncan ( camping 2 nights )
Alan ( camping 2 nights )
Monk ( Saturday yes Sunday possible )
Andyg2011
Bernard ( hotel )
Rover418275 ( Saturday & Sunday )
Carlpenn ( Saturday & Sunday ? )
Merl ( Saturday & Sunday ? )
Richard Garner (Sunday )
Canonite
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 20:34 #1 

Last edited by Trebor on 04 May 2012, 21:58, edited 13 times in total.

takestock
takestock is camping sat night :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 20:37 #2 

Trebor
Welcome aboard Dave, hope you are not scared of things that go bump in the night, list updated
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:04 #3 

Jürgen
I'm looking forward to be there both days (hotel already booked :D).

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:08 #4 

Trebor
Great news it is now a confirmed International Meet glad you can make it Jürgen, list updated
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:11 #5 

Jürgen
And this time I'll even bring my own car, Rob. ;)

See you on Friday at Pym's Lane. :)

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:23 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Better add me to the list please Rob. ;)

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:40 #7 

Duncan
I'll be there too all being well. Camping, probably both nights. However Jake and Andy mustn't keep me up so late this time!

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 21:43 #8 

Trebor
list updated at post 1, welcome both and Jürgen see you and Duncan on Friday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 22:12 #9 

JakeWilson
Just had a look at flights - Munich to Brum is 330eur return! :-(

Have a great time!

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 22:34 #10 

Bermudan 75
JakeWilson wrote:Just had a look at flights - Munich to Brum is 330eur return! :-(

Have a great time!

Hi Jake,

Check out the coach fares, Stagecoach have just started a new very cheap service from UK to Europe.

Mike

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 22:46 #11 

JakeWilson
Hi Mike,

It's 30hrs each way in the coach, done it from London once and NEVER again!

Cheers anyway though!

Jake

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 23:09 #12 

Trebor
Sorry you can't make it Jake, maybe the next one
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Apr 2012, 23:22 #13 

Alan
I'll be there. Camping two nights as well :)

Alan

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 09:48 #14 

Trebor
Ok Alan welcome list updated , I love Trophy Blue by the way , when I bought my Solar Red ZT it was a toss up between the 2
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 11:26 #15 

Mad-Monkey
I'll be there for Saturday with T4 for sure but need to confirm what I'm doing Sunday unfortunately

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 11:43 #16 

Trebor
ok David name added
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 13:39 #17 

andyg2011
Rob

Please can you add me as i didnt have much time to meet you all last week and am poop with names ill be down for both days

just hoping paul can fit me up with a cool remote like mr stocktakes

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 14:50 #18 

Arctic
(Trader)
I will attend from friday evening 7.30am just for a nose then will be there on on the saturday/Sunday not camping as live only a few miles away.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 19 Apr 2012, 22:14 #19 

Bernard
I've taken a punt on Janina being well enough by then and have booked at the Premier Inn for the two days. So I will be there for Saturday and Sunday.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 20 Apr 2012, 04:42 #20