Midlands Nano Meet Sat 9 & Sun 10 May by Trebor

Trebor
The 2nd Nano of the year is only a month away and lets hope for some good weather.

If you are attending please use the link in my signature below to visit the nano website and record your names, plus any jobs you are thinking of doing at the meet so that we may get you some help on the day.

Please keep all things Nano related on the dedicated website below so we can keep it all in one place rather than scattered on various forums, it makes it easier for me to manage - many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Apr 2015, 12:19 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
As per usual I will be getting plenum trays, O-ring bends, inline thermostats, gold resistors etc ready this weekend coming so I am in front, if the weather is like we have had over the last week it should be a great meet Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 10 Apr 2015, 09:05 #2 

Trebor
Latest weather forecast is for a dry weekend for the Nano meet so all looking good, can I ask you to check if you are coming that your name is on the list on the Nano site and if you want breakfast at 10 am on either Saturday or Sunday or both please confirm if it is not already mentioned on the list, looking forward to a great meet ( breakfast in the pub for £5 includes full English, unlimited tea/coffee and toast )

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 May 2015, 07:25 #3 

PaulT
Where do I buy one of those Rob?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 03 May 2015, 10:14 #4 

Trebor
I assume you don't mean the Nano flag Paul !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 03 May 2015, 11:36 #5