Looking back at various meets - Pictures by Trebor

Trebor
I was looking through lots of meet pictures taken over the last few years and came up with just a few as some of the best and most unusual, amazing what you can get to see !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Dec 2015, 14:36 #1 

Bernard
Some great memories there Rob. Interesting trying to place those that are not obvious. I can see that you have a great liking of Prescott.
But pic number 2, evident where, however what was the occasion? As I am on it and I think that I can see Colin (Ragman), then the only time that I can recall would be when the notorious OVP was handed over.

Posted 08 Dec 2015, 15:23 #2 

Trebor
August 2011 Bernard, a meet outside Longbridge for a photo shoot in front of the gates and from memory there were also a select few let in to the factory to see what cars were left in there that may be of interest, Martin ( whose surname escapes me and I havent seen for ages ) was one of them and so was Lewis I think. You were right about OVP the deal was done on the day and it them went over to the OC, I believe there were also other cars in there that it was suggested might be available to buy including a new V8 but not sure what happened to them

Few more pictures below

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Dec 2015, 18:56 #3 

Last edited by Trebor on 08 Dec 2015, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard
It was Martin Green. I only could identify it because it was the first time that I met Colin (Ragman).
Ah! those were the days, but I predicted that day, in the pub,that it would all turn sour.

Posted 08 Dec 2015, 21:31 #4