Pride of Longbridge 15-04-23 Pictures by Trebor

Trebor
MY pictures from Pol earlier today

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Apr 2023, 20:40 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
Was woolleysox there thought i saw is car, good photo by the way cheers for sharing, we need to start going to more meets has the Nano club
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Apr 2023, 00:02 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Thanks for the pics Rob. Looks like you all had a good day.

Posted 16 Apr 2023, 00:23 #3 

Trebor
yes it was a good day thanks Mick, sadly wolleysox not there as he can no longer drive, his car was there though as recently sold it to Richard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Apr 2023, 14:24 #4 

Bermudan 75
Some good photographs there, nice to see the white Triumph GT6. Thanks for posting them Rob.

Mike

Posted 17 Apr 2023, 10:04 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Very sorry to hear that about Wooley. Perhaps seeing his car in good hands will serve as a reminder of one of the stalwarts of the Nanomeets.
Please pass on best regards if you should visit.

Bless his little cotton Sox.

Posted 17 Apr 2023, 11:22 #6 

Bermudan 75
You could not have put it better Mick.

Posted 17 Apr 2023, 11:29 #7 

Bernard
Not the only car to change ownership within the Nano group, eh Rob?

Posted 17 Apr 2023, 13:26 #8 

Duncan
Some great photos. Bernards car. Alexes car. And a Nash Metropolitan. EDIT: here's another Nash:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 17 Apr 2023, 17:51 #9 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:Some great photos. Bernards car. Alexes car. And a Nash Metropolitan. EDIT: here's another Nash:

Is that you in the photograph by any chance Duncan?

Posted 18 Apr 2023, 09:05 #10 

Trebor
I always love seeing the Nash at classic shows, saw one with matching fold up caravan once, and yes Bernard I too have changed my car, never thought I would ever sell my Black 75 diesel it has been part of my life for about 15 years but when someone who has 2 of the finest 75s decides to sell one and offered it to me I could not refuse as I know the car from the nano meets.

Pictures below of both cars at Pol last weekend both cars were owned by John Aston who most of you will know from the nano meets and he has never seen both cars side by side at a meet before now as he can only drive one at a time, but now the Atlantic Blue one is mine, built in Cowley, 23 years old, 29,000 genuine miles, protected underneath and drives like new

John's Copperleaf diesel is also in amazing condition and both are a credit to him and how he looked after them, John's diesel has only covered 41,000 miles from new

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 20 Apr 2023, 08:34 #11 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:... but when someone who has 2 of the finest 75s decides to sell one and offered it to me I could not refuse ...

I knew immediately that you were talking about John, even before looking at the pictures. You're a lucky one, Rob. :thumbsup:

Posted 21 Apr 2023, 21:24 #12