Get a page missing report .. by ceedy

ceedy
If I click on "Whats New" then click the "View unread posts"

I get :

Not found

Sorry, but the page you requested or the file you tried to access does not appear to exist. Please re-check the URL or link you used and try again.

If the problem persists and you think you should be able to access something using the link you are using then please contact the Board Administrator.

is this a weeny glitch .. :-o

Also not wingeing here .. just wondering... recently had my 10 millionth birthday (on 14th) and out of all the forums I sneek around only one
never said happy bithday ? guess which ... its sorta this one :-D :-D
Actually I think I had over 60 emails from various forums .. Sad innit ! :em:

:gmc:

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 10:10 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
When you click on "what's new" you are already viewing unread posts, if there are any. "View unread posts" should not actually be live at that point so, don't bother clicking on it. :)

I recall seing you birthday acknowledgement at the top left of the main page. The forum software doesn't send happy birthday emails. I presume all your friends on various forums that are also members here had already posted greetings on those other forums.

A belated happy birthday 63rd from me. :)

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 10:48 #2 

ceedy
Probably me just being an Old git then :oops: !! :-D :-D
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 16 Feb 2013, 11:19 #3