Dual club Flyers. by Scribbler47

Scribbler47
:shock: Shock horror ... Can we have a flyer which includes both websites, puting the differences aside for a moment.? Many here support both `Clubs' and this would save printing separate flyers and less paper; thus saving a couple of leaves off a tree. :D A worthwhile gesture from a worthy website methinks. :roll:
Mike. :stirer:

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 02:09 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
An interesting suggestion. :gmc: Have you approached the Owners Club management with the same suggestion? If so what what was their answer?

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 08:43 #2 

Mike
Mick wrote:Have you approached the Owners Club management with the same suggestion? If so what what was their answer?

lol...........................:mrgreen:

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 10:41 #3 

PaulT
Mick wrote:An interesting suggestion. :gmc: Have you approached the Owners Club management with the same suggestion? If so what what was their answer?

Can we have so many guesses as to what it was?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 11:49 #4 

raistlin
I wish that certain people (not on this forum) would realise that this isn't an "us and them" situation.

This forum was never set up to compete with the club, rather to complement the one ethos with another because the originators had a different vision.

We are two fora representing the interests of the 75 and ZT with different styles.

This forum certainly doesn't represent, in my view, any threat to the club forum.

Both can, and will, co-exist regardless of the views of a certain minority. Most of us are members of both for heavens sake :lol:

Why waste time and energy pursuing a vendetta when that time and energy could be used so much more productively in for the benefit of ALL 75 and ZT owners?

In answer to the OP question, assuming agreement on both sides, which might not be forthcoming, I'd be happy for joint representation on flyers. Then again though, I am known for being naive and utterly non-cynical so maybe I'm living in cloud cuckoo land ;)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 12:51 #5 

cymrudragon
raistlin wrote:I wish that certain people (not on this forum) would realise that this isn't an "us and them" situation.

This forum was never set up to compete with the club, rather to complement the one ethos with another because the originators had a different vision.

We are two fora representing the interests of the 75 and ZT with different styles.

This forum certainly doesn't represent, in my view, any threat to the club forum.

Both can, and will, co-exist regardless of the views of a certain minority. Most of us are members of both for heavens sake :lol:

Why waste time and energy pursuing a vendetta when that time and energy could be used so much more productively in for the benefit of ALL 75 and ZT owners?

In answer to the OP question, assuming agreement on both sides, which might not be forthcoming, I'd be happy for joint representation on flyers. Then again though, I am known for being naive and utterly non-cynical so maybe I'm living in cloud cuckoo land ;)

Well said mate ......ps can you pm me where cloud cukoo land is please ....sounds quite nice place to visit :gmc: Is it near Amsterdam as im going there soon chuff chuff

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 17:21 #6 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:I wish that certain people (not on this forum) would realise that this isn't an "us and them" situation.

Could have sworn that you live in Wolves nano-meet land...... :cheers:

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:11 #7 

takestock
Back on thread chaps, i can confirm that one of the founders of this forum attended the recent meet at spilsbury. When approached by a potential member the said gentleman produced both flyers to give to the owner :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:34 #8 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:Back on thread chaps, i can confirm that one of the founders of this forum attended the recent meet at spilsbury. When approached by a potential member the said gentleman produced both flyers to give to the owner :)

What on earth's this??? Mr Stocks trying to get back on thread :confused: whatever next? :gmc:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:38 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
takestock wrote:Back on thread chaps, i can confirm that one of the founders of this forum attended the recent meet at spilsbury. When approached by a potential member the said gentleman produced both flyers to give to the owner :)

Not quite, Bri gave him one of theirs and I gave him one of ours, at the same time and by mutual agreement. :scared: If we're talking about the same meet.

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:48 #10 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:

What on earth's this??? Mr Stocks trying to get back on thread :confused: whatever next? :gmc:

Spammer......:D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:49 #11 

DeuxGazoles
takestock wrote:Spammer......:D

Dunno what you mean :confused:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:52 #12 

takestock
DeuxGazoles wrote:
takestock wrote:Spammer......:D

Dunno what you mean :confused:

Right, thats it. I'm voting you out of that big brother house first chance i get :rolling:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:54 #13 

James.uk
A flag-banner-flyer-whatever aint worth a damn if it aint got the skull and crossbones on covered with a fair amount of blood innit.. 8-)

Wheres the black spot when ya need it.. :confused:

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 22:37 #14 

starbug2
in the end i see no issues about joint flyers but a expect some will :gmc: but what do i know :censored:

Posted 11 Aug 2010, 15:21 #15 

Zeb
starbug2 wrote:in the end i see no issues about joint flyers but a expect some will :gmc: but what do i know :censored:

Ummm....ya don't think using the flyers to make joints might bring the club / community into disrepute? :shock: :lol:

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 21:28 #16 

starbug2
Zeb wrote:
starbug2 wrote:in the end i see no issues about joint flyers but a expect some will :gmc: but what do i know :censored:

Ummm....ya don't think using the flyers to make joints might bring the club / community into disrepute? :shock: :lol:

but it would explain a lot about resent events :lol:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 12:06 #17