A call to arms by Jamie

Jamie
Hello again my fellow Zt and 75 enthusiasts! :cheers:

I have been very busy the last few months having finally left my job and started my own training consultancy...not before time as I have been threatening to do it for years!

Anyway on a more car related note...I sold the appaling Vectra and bought a fiat doblo van for the work and for the past few months I have been looking upon every 75 and ZT with a degree of jealousy...two particular motors have been in my thoughts...a Black 260 and a silver LWB 75 both from the Crewe area...just got to get the wife to show some sympathy and I then I am going to knock on some doors..the direct approach so to speak.

I will keep you updated but it is clearly only a matter of time before I succumb to the temptation!

In the mean Time I have a small favour to ask...a pal and I are off on a motorbike trip next thursday and we were drumbing up morale support on our facebook page...dont worry...no finacial or political imtensions...its purely a fun page which we share with friends.

If you get chance please pop in a say hi! :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf# ... 8313567948

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:31 #1 

SpongeBob
We told you that you'd be back ;) All the very best with your new job and of course all the very best in sourcing a new 75/ZT ;) Any help you need then you know where we all are! :)

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:35 #2 

richardwjackson
....are you from Crewe Jamie? :)

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:36 #3 

Jamie
Thanks...I am working hard at it...I am in Befast as we speak 'preparing' for tomorrow!

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:38 #4 

Jamie
richardwjackson wrote:....are you from Crewe Jamie? :)

Ah yes...the centre of the universe...well....centre the rail network anyway ! and you??

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:50 #5 

richardwjackson
I live in Crewe and work on the railways! :lol:

Everybody in Crewe either works on the railways, at Bentley, or Leighton Hospital! :D

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 17:56 #6 

Bernard
Would that be Jamie of 'Biker in a suit' fame.... or infamy? ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 18:55 #7 

kandyman
Good to see you about again Jamie,

Good luck with the bike trip, I have added you on Facebook.

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 19:20 #8 

Duncan
Bernard wrote:Would that be Jamie of 'Biker in a suit' fame.... or infamy? ;)

I believe it is indeed, he.

Jamie, good to see you around again. Still have my two, but don't bring them to Crewe that often. There's a beautiful bright yellow zeddy T that I see on the Bombardier site (Bentley has an 'outpost' there).

Richard. These days I often see a silver Zed parked on West street, close to the Dunwoody way junction. Not you perchance? A colleauge at work has a brother in law lives down there a short way with a moonstone 75.

There are a number of other Bentleyites who drive 75s or zeds, including a 260 or so I've heard. In our office alone we have three: two facelift tourers and an early saloon.

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 19:43 #9 

Jamie

Hello Bernard......yes the one and only !

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 19:50 #10 

richardwjackson
Duncan wrote:

Richard. These days I often see a silver Zed parked on West street, close to the Dunwoody way junction. Not you perchance? A colleauge at work has a brother in law lives down there a short way with a moonstone 75

Nope, thats not me Duncan. I'm just off Hungerford Road near the school. :)

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 20:05 #11 

Duncan
richardwjackson wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Richard. These days I often see a silver Zed parked on West street, close to the Dunwoody way junction. Not you perchance? A colleauge at work has a brother in law lives down there a short way with a moonstone 75

Nope, thats not me Duncan. I'm just off Hungerford Road near the school. :)

Ah OK. Don't go that way, now I'm based near Morrisons. I'll keep an eye open, though.

Posted 19 Sep 2010, 20:12 #12 

Samarkand
All the best Jamie :)
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 21 Sep 2010, 03:11 #13 

Jamie
Samarkand wrote:All the best Jamie :)

Thanks and likewise !

I am waiting in Belfast City airport for my flight home then tomorrow I am packing up the bike and getting ready for the off ! Scotland here we come !

Posted 21 Sep 2010, 17:01 #14