75ZT Community National Picnic by Zeb (Page 9 of 10)

Rammie
takestock wrote:Had a practice erection this morning :D

And how was it? ;)
Brian

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 08:16 #161 

starbug2
takestock wrote:Had a practice erection this morning :D

any photo's :thumbsup:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 08:46 #162 

JohnDotCom
takestock wrote:
Had a practice erection this morning

Some do that most mornings. :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 09:31 #163 

takestock
OUCH

just twisted my back gents, not the first time, usually leaves me with VERY limited movement for a few days and hurts like hell :(

Now if I can make it tomorrow ( this is by no means certain) I wont be able to do much, that includes putting up or taking down the gazebo. Is anyone willing to do the honours please? I will also need four wheels loading into the car. Don't think I will be able to load the BBU into the car either but will give it a try.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 13:26 #164 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Sorry to hear that Dave. There will be plenty of hand available to help out with your erection. So to speak. :D

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 13:44 #165 

MrB
takestock wrote:OUCH

just twisted my back gents, not the first time, usually leaves me with VERY limited movement for a few days and hurts like hell :(

Now if I can make it tomorrow ( this is by no means certain) I wont be able to do much, that includes putting up or taking down the gazebo. Is anyone willing to do the honours please? I will also need four wheels loading into the car. Don't think I will be able to load the BBU into the car either but will give it a try.

Dave

Sorry to hear about your back.

I do hope you can make it tomorrow and that your back recovers quicker than previously.

Am more than willing to help with the gazebo and anything else. Am only in Bradford.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 14:04 #166 

Last edited by MrB on 11 Sep 2010, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.

Zeb
Sounds nasty..:( Plenty of help at Clumber Dave....it's just getting you and your erection there in the first place.... :?

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 14:14 #167 

starbug2
takestock wrote:OUCH

Sorry to hear your not 100% :nurse: i'm sure we can do stuff on site for you . is any one by you to collect stuff ? a shame you're the other way from me as not really on to go via you from my way. but will be able to do stuff once there :cheers:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 16:42 #168 

James.uk
Sorry to hear you are in pain Dave.. I hope you feel better real soon..

If you hurt your back messing with it, you must have one hell-of-an-erection there Dave! :hail:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 17:08 #169 

takestock
If only James, serious pain here at the moment :(
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:54 #170 

goodlittlewifey
Tim said he,ll help with your erection Dave, what time are you planning to be at the park tomorrow,if you go ,
Hope you feel better soon x

just saw group discount is available for parking, how do you claim that and how much is it,

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:06 #171 

Last edited by goodlittlewifey on 11 Sep 2010, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

takestock
goodlittlewifey wrote:ataim said he,ll help with your erection Dave, what time are you planning to be at the park tomorrow,if you go ,

Want to be there for before 10:30

I think you may be better handling my erection :em:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:12 #172 

JohnDotCom
It's another no show from me I'm afraid, due to work commitments tomorrow. :(
Will catch up with you all very soon I hope. :em:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:17 #173 

goodlittlewifey
takestock wrote:
goodlittlewifey wrote:Tim said he,ll help with your erection Dave, what time are you planning to be at the park tomorrow,if you go ,

Pm, sent Dave :shock: :em:

we have a frame tent available which we,ll bring if Dave cant come tomorrow, lots of people can sit in it, if they want,

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:19 #174 

Zeb
goodlittlewifey wrote:
takestock wrote:
goodlittlewifey wrote:Tim said he,ll help with your erection Dave, what time are you planning to be at the park tomorrow,if you go ,

Pm, sent Dave :shock: :em:

we have a frame tent available which we,ll bring if Dave cant come tomorrow, lots of people can sit in it, if they want,

Thanks Heather....we have a Gazebo but the weather has been so poor I haven't been able to check all the bits are there... :? Anyway, t'is going to be SUNNY!

John...shame you can't make it......some time soon I hope we can get together... :cheers:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:41 #175 

goodlittlewifey
does anyone know how much a discount we get for parking

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:43 #176 

redrover
Add one more to the list, will be there after calling in at Rufford.

Cheers, Neil

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:44 #177 

Russ
(Trader)
Sorry to hear of your problems Dave, give me a call if you need any help, hope you're feeling better soon and that you'll be able to make the meet tomorrow.

Russ
Full T4 diagnostics, options enabled and disabled p.m for details

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:47 #178 

takestock
OK, not getting any better this :(, having trouble standing after being sat down, ( don't think the Southern comfort is helping there ) :D. but still in serious pain. :(

Heather if you can take the tent please, I will make a token appearance to collect some wheels as arranged but Marina probably will be driving :(.

Then if somebody can load the wheels into the car for me I would be grateful.

Thanks again to all, gonna have to lie down on a firm base now :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:49 #179 

Zeb
goodlittlewifey wrote:does anyone know how much a discount we get for parking

Er, none Heather, unless you are a NT member...then it is free. I did highlight this in the earlier post I made with the map pdf....sorry, I did try... :gmc:

Zeb wrote:Unfortunately they do not (will not) do discounts for groups on their parking charges because we are not driving coaches.. :?

Dave....be good to see you, even if only briefly.....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:50 #180 

Last edited by Zeb on 11 Sep 2010, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.