75ZT Community National Picnic by Zeb (Page 8 of 10)

JakeWilson
goodlittlewifey wrote:thanks for the hotels info, but was looking for a country inn type place where you can curl up in front of a nice open fire, with a glass of wine in hand
but have written those hotels down for future reference, they look really nice, so thank you,
think we,ll have to stay home and go to the pictures, unfortunely the film i want to see stops showing here tomorrow so it will be off to sheffield or Huddersfield for a meal, then the pictures,
A bit different to last year when we were on the beach,In Ibiza, with family ,renewing our vows
but couldnt book a holiday as Tim is waiting for surgery, and we,ll go away then, its the only way to make sure he DOES REST afterwards,
I bought some cakes to put in Daves erection, if anyone fancies a nibble,

A nibble in Dave's erection (is a good thing I am looking at the keyboard as O type this....

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 19:05 #141 

SpongeBob
Bunch of filthy minded so and so's! :lol: :panic:

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 20:09 #142 

takestock
SpongeBob wrote:Bunch of filthy minded so and so's! :lol: :panic:

Nope, you lost me with that comment, care to elaborate :confused: :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 20:22 #143 

Zeb
I dunno, I thought it was going to be a family picnic meself.... :confused:

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 20:28 #144 

SpongeBob
takestock wrote:
SpongeBob wrote:Bunch of filthy minded so and so's! :lol: :panic:

Nope, you lost me with that comment, care to elaborate :confused: :D

Well.... once upon a time there was this bird and a bee.... :gmc: :lol:

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 20:33 #145 

goodlittlewifey
Wouldnt the Bee sting the bird ?????!!!!!!!!

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 20:57 #146 

James.uk
Nope, the bird was a bee eater so exit one bee... End of ---- :lol:

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 21:15 #147 

JakeWilson
Maybe the bird was after some sweet sweet honey from the bee?

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 21:19 #148 

timbo.p6
aint this a good start to the weekend not :iagree:

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 06:35 #149 

Zeb
Mick wrote:Fantastic response and support for this. So much the better for being arranged ad hoc by members than having some committee or management interfering, or worse, running it. :D
Can't wait for the weekend, at least it will afford a platform for Dave and whoever else to rip the piss out of me mercilessly. No change there then. :D :D

Special thanks to Zeb for thinking it up and carrying through and everybody else that has picked up the baton and run with it. Just the kind of altruism I envisioned for the community.

Cheers Mick.

I know some people will be coming considerable distances. It is appreciated....and it is what makes it a National Picnic. ;) Meets like this happen because of the good will of members of the community. There is nothing being put on for us at Clumber...we will make our own entertainment, bring our own food, share our gazebos, talk cars and have some fun in the process. Hopefully the sun will shine, which will make it a more family oriented event and the kids can have some fun too.

Bear in mind, nobody is 'running' this event per se, it'll run itself to a large extent.....still, we have many 'old pros' amongst us who have been getting on and doing these sorts of things for years already.. :D

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 11:51 #150 

James.uk
Zeb, he said:-

>>>Remind me to tell you about Cropredy James.... <<<

This is the 3rd reminder ---- So you ever gonna tell me about Cropredy Zeb? :confused: :em: :roll:

(I could help ya out with a clue as to the topic at the time....... But I'm not going too).. :lol:

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 12:28 #151 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Zeb, he said:-

>>>Remind me to tell you about Cropredy James.... <<<

This is the 3rd reminder ---- So you ever gonna tell me about Cropredy Zeb? :confused: :em: :roll:

(I could help ya out with a clue as to the topic at the time....... But I'm not going too).. :lol:

Got it....not overlong fags but a particularly potent brew of *ahem* 'herbal tea'.....which resulted in me 'drifting off' somewhat with my bare feet sticking out the back of a landrover and me getting the most appalling sunburn as a result.......the dreams were good though... :gmc:

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 12:59 #152 

JohnDotCom
we have many "Old Pros" amongst us.... ;)

Mmmm where is Dave (Takestock) when you need a response........... :D :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 14:05 #153 

takestock
Afternoon all :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 14:11 #154 

zojosc
Mmmm where is Dave (Takestock) when you need a response........... :D :gmc:[/quote]

Rearange these words.... penny bad like up pops a ;)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 14:17 #155 

James.uk
Sounds like Zeb has the recipe for a decent cuppa innit.. lol.. :lol:

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 14:36 #156 

Rammie
Well it looks like the weather is set fair for the day.

(That will put the mocker's on that then!) :gmc:
Brian

Posted 10 Sep 2010, 16:47 #157 

PaulT
My apologies but:

Paul & Yve + Lace

will not be able to make it - work committments mena I have to get a piece of work finished by Monday morning - and we have a wedding to go to this afternoon!

Paul
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 07:30 #158 

Zeb
Shame..:( No worries Paul..we'll see you all another day...enjoy the wedding! :D

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 07:49 #159 

takestock
Had a practice erection this morning :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 08:07 #160