7" Double Din Car DVD only £37.38 on Aliexpress by Dallas

Dallas
I thought I would share this with you,
free shipping 7.0-Inch double din car DVD,Without GPS function, x4 Piece Lot $242.11USD = £149.47GBP. :rolling:

The single unit price works out at only £37.38 British Pounds. :-o

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/456100617-free-shipping-7-0-Inch-double-din-car-DVD-Without-GPS-function-wholesalers.html

Now! it maybe to good to be true as it has been known for sellers on Ali to list their listings with several errors, I would advise to message the seller or chat first before placing any orders. I have been waiting to chat with the seller but his/her status has been showing 'AWAY' for the past 24hours, the time difference may have a playing in the working day I suppose as they are +7 hours ahead of the UK.

One thing I will say for the Chinese seller, they are very very friendly people and are always happy to please the customer. :thumbsup:

Posted 25 May 2011, 10:03 #1 

Dallas
So has anybody joined and purchased one yet.......ooops! I mean 4 of em........ :lol: :rolling:

Posted 25 May 2011, 22:27 #2 

Dallas
well! just been chatting with Miss Alice Lu from China and she think quantity is wrong :rolling: pretty obvious really I suppose.

She will let me know tomorrow after she check with her supplier, which is normally direct from the factory.

Posted 26 May 2011, 00:03 #3 

Zeb
Thing is, if the quantity IS wrong anyone that bought '4' will get one and have no recourse whatsoever...

Posted 26 May 2011, 06:19 #4 

Dallas
Zeb! no, the options are there before you make your payment. :-D

The sellers on Ali are not so much dishonest or bogus, its more of the language gap and translation for when the sellers advertise their products. The Ali selling format thats in place for sellers has much room for errors and this is where the average customer can get disappointed (confused) and believe that they are dealing with a bogus seller that looks as though they are scamming them for all their savings....

What happens is the Chinese sellers prefer you to contact them first before you buy, either via a email message or by chatting with them on the Trade Manager. This is where you will be asked what is your buyer demands and quantities you require and on which products. The seller then will give you their final selling price and their final discount depending on spoken quantities and this is where you will notice if the price differs from the listing advert.

The Chinese seller is very much genuine and will explain if any error has occurred on their part in the listing of their advert, this does happen frequently and they will always accept its their error and they do not hold you to buying the item/items at the correct adjusted price (you simply have the option to accept the corrected price or simply not go ahead with the order).

The best thing about Aliexpress is you are protected by Escrow, which is a service like PayPal but simply better. You buy a product and pay via Escrow via Aliexpress, your money is then held by the Escrow service until the seller dispatches and you receive the item. The money is not release to the seller not until you receive the item and that you are happy with it, if any problem with a product you have the chance to work with the seller for either repair, replacement, refund and the money is still with Escrow.

I think this gives the customer a better service and simply shows the seller to be honest and only sell good quality products, give superb customer service and after sales service. I think ebay is lacking this type of seller as ebay seems to breed the very dishonest seller which allows them to bank their money from their PayPal accounts as soon as you've clicked the Buy Now button.

As for the seller in question selling the DD's I had a very lovely conversation and YES! a simple listing error which is now corrected. She was very thankful and embarrassed and offered me a further discount for my inconvenience.

The other great thing with shopping on Ali is, I pay via Escrow through my Paypal account with my American Express card this gives me tipple protection and having the extra bonus of my Amex Card is the best thing since slice bread, everyone knows that the security and benefits that come with American Express when making a charge back against a seller or company is not a card to be messed with (better customer protection than any other card). :hail:

Go shopping on Aliexpress guys, many bargains to be had....... :thumbsup:

Posted 27 May 2011, 19:06 #5 

Dallas

Posted 31 May 2011, 08:52 #6