340 MPs claim £200,000 in energy bills on expenses by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
Why am I not surprised?

The only news channel not carrying this at the moment is Aunty. Perhaps they will catch up, or maybe not.
Make of that what you will and, don't give me any of this - "it's this party or that party". It's not, it's anybody that stick their greedy snouts in the trough. Some politicians do have a conscience and don't claim.

Bejumpered grumpy old pensioner.

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 13:21 #1 

Jumper
It's all very well pointing an accusatory finger, why don't you point it vertically? That should be the default gesture to all politicos at any and every opportunity. Those that are media savvy in some things aren't in others.

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 13:56 #2 

Bermudan 75
...and don't mention those firemen who turned up on a picket line using walking sticks and zimmer frames to demonstrate against the fact that they might have to work until 60. Next time I see a fire engine I am going to ram the young upstarts off the road with my mobility scooter....

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 16:39 #3 

raistlin
Mike, to be fair, I don't understand your animosity towards firefighters mate.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 17:11 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
He said don't mention the firefighters. :hissyfit:

:gmc:

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 18:18 #5 

Trebor
Why are we surprised at any of this after the expenses scandal ?

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 19:06 #6 

raistlin
Nicely expressed Rob :lol:

Could you not find one including kettles, post and black? (With reference to the moral high ground the politicians have signally failed to gain by using terms like"integrity" "truth" "responsibility" "accountability" with regards to the Police officers involved in so-called plebgate. ;))
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 03 Nov 2013, 19:59 #7