Sun 20 Oct 2013 Midlands Nano at Teddybears Nursery by Trebor (Page 2 of 6)

Trebor
Cockaa wrote:No probs Rob, Just a thought :)

Thanks for the offer though Nige
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Sep 2013, 21:30 #21 

Chuckles
I hope to attend. Perhaps some time on T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) with my retrofit headlight washers please?
Chuck
Dorset
Chuck; Dorset UK.
Don't take life so seriously.... it is not permanent! I now have its Granddad ... A 1963 P5 Coupe'

Posted 01 Oct 2013, 07:19 #22 

Trebor
Name added welcome aboard
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Oct 2013, 19:40 #23 

Jürgen
Just by coincidence :mrgreen: I'll be travelling northbound along the A34 on that Sunday.

Maybe I could turn left and make a half a mile detour. :confused: But ...

... will it be worth it? :whump:

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 14:18 #24 

raistlin
Jürgen wrote:... will it be worth it? :whump:

You won't know until you get here :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 14:24 #25 

Trebor
the clincher Jürgen is the food wagon so go on turn left !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 18:36 #26 

Jürgen
OK, Rob, I'll turn left then! ;)

What about a pre-meet?
sat-19-oct-2013-midlands-nano-meal-t7506.html

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 21:00 #27 

Trebor
Good man you know it makes sense !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 21:57 #28 

Jürgen
See you in a fortnight! :)

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 22:28 #29 

Trebor
Jürgen wrote:See you in a fortnight! :)

Ok and looking forward to it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 06:55 #30 

Duncan
Hi all. I'm planning to be there with the T4, but can't say 100% right now. Probably 95% certain, but I don't want to let people down at the last minute.

Chuck, yes I'll have a look at your washers to see if we can sort them. I also have Nige's car to do some code changes on. Other than that we will run a list to try to avoid the issues we have had. But please remember the idea of the meets is to help each other out. In return for getting helped, we'd hope you stay and help others. Planning for a quick T4 session and then a sharp exit, isn't really the ethos we are promoting.

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 09:06 #31 

Trebor
with winter approaching had a request to test the anti freeze mixture and seems like a very good idea, does anyone have a tester they could bring with them as we could do this simple test on lots of cars on request
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Oct 2013, 21:32 #32 

Trebor
Current weather forecast for next weekend is much brighter with light showers so we can handle that ok
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 08:31 #33 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:with winter approaching had a request to test the anti freeze mixture and seems like a very good idea, does anyone have a tester they could bring with them as we could do this simple test on lots of cars on request

I have my refractometer now and it will be there on the day :)
Paul

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 09:15 #34 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:Current weather forecast for next weekend is much brighter with light showers so we can handle that ok

Does that mean no snow then? :D

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 11:12 #35 

Trebor
raistlin wrote:
Trebor wrote:with winter approaching had a request to test the anti freeze mixture and seems like a very good idea, does anyone have a tester they could bring with them as we could do this simple test on lots of cars on request

I have my refractometer now and it will be there on the day :)

good news Paul i think that may be working overtime, and i have a volunteer to do the checking if ok with you.

Please note that other than those code changes etc already arranged, we will be doing T4 diagnostics only which will incorporate a full check of your car and reveal any fault codes
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 11:14 #36 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:and i have a volunteer to do the checking if ok with you.

Who?

BTW, the refractometer also checks screenwash and battery acid.
Paul

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 16:40 #37 

Cockaa
Unfortunately due to life becoming all of a sudden extremely hectic i will no longer be able to attend this last Nano meet of the year guys :(
Look forward to catching up with you all again in the new year ;)
Hope you all have a great day

Cheers
Nige
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 13 Oct 2013, 16:55 #38 

Arctic
(Trader)
Trebor wrote:Current weather forecast for next weekend is much brighter with light showers so we can handle that ok

Hi Rob.
The weather needs to change quick rapid for me at the moment as i am fighting a very bad cold/flu which as been with me since the last meet :mad1: i just can not shake it, if it does not change for the better i could be doubtful for this meet, even if the weather and i pick up i might just come for half the day fingers crossed and lets hope we can have a good last meet of the year Arctic :nurse:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 16 Oct 2013, 14:08 #39 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Arctic wrote:

Hi Rob.
The weather needs to change quick rapid for me at the moment as i am fighting a very bad cold/flu which as been with me since the last meet :mad1: i just can not shake it, if it does not change for the better i could be doubtful for this meet, even if the weather and i pick up i might just come for half the day fingers crossed and lets hope we can have a good last meet of the year Arctic :nurse:

Sorry to hear you are feeling well below par Steve. Hope you are better soon, take good care of yourself.

Posted 16 Oct 2013, 18:14 #40