Sat 19 Oct 2013 Midlands Nano Meal by Jürgen (Page 1 of 3)

Jürgen
What about having dinner with the usual suspects on the evening before the Nano meet? :cheers:
I'll arrive at the Wolverhampton area on Saturday. So it would be a good opportunity to have a chat in good company.

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 20:58 #1 

Trebor
I will be up for that Jürgen
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 21:58 #2 

Jürgen
Rob, that's great!
Let's say at 6 pm or whatever time suits you best. Could you choose the venue please, as you will know the local restaurants better than me. Well, we could go to one of the places we have already been at, or shall we try a new one this time?

Posted 04 Oct 2013, 22:43 #3 

Trebor
I will find a different one for a change what area are you staying in ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 06:54 #4 

Jürgen
Yep, let's go for something different. I'll stay at the Holiday Inn Express near junction 10 of the M6.

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 12:21 #5 

Trebor
ok Jürgen ill come up with something and try and rustle up a few more members
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 18:35 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Put me on the list if you are booking numbers Rob. Thanks.

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 18:57 #7 

raistlin
I'll be there Rob, provisionally at the moment.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 19:20 #8 

Jupiter
Jürgen, I am booked into the Holiday inn at J10 on the Saturday evening also, we should meet up. Book me in for the meal also. Should arrive by 7 pm. Going to the Nano on the Sunday. (Blue Rover 75 Conni)

Jupiter

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 21:02 #9 

Trebor
ok guys i will find a venue and make a list, in the meantime keep adding your names if you are interested in coming
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Oct 2013, 22:41 #10 

Jürgen
Jupiter wrote:Jürgen, I am booked into the Holiday inn at J10 on the Saturday evening also, we should meet up. Book me in for the meal also. Should arrive by 7 pm. Going to the Nano on the Sunday. (Blue Rover 75 Conni)

Jupiter

Jupiter, alas I won't stay at the Holiday Inn, but rather a couple of hundred yards further down south-east at the Holiday Inn Express. :lol:

See you then!

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 11:59 #11 

Devilish
Make it Indian Rob, nothing different about English pub meals, nothing special either.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 21:28 #12 

Jürgen
Devilish wrote:Make it Indian

:iagree: That sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 21:36 #13 

Mick
(Site Admin)
We likes foreign grub. :)

Posted 06 Oct 2013, 21:40 #14 

raistlin
Mick wrote:We likes foreign grub. :)

You're talking about the West Midlands. Indian isn't foreign, it's local. :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 05:43 #15 

Mick
(Site Admin)
raistlin wrote:
Mick wrote:We likes foreign grub. :)

You're talking about the West Midlands. Indian isn't foreign, it's local. :)

I understand but, West Midlands is. :D

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 09:12 #16 

Jupiter
Curried Haggis then ???????

Jürgen, I went and checked my hotel booking and it is the HI Express and not the Holiday Inn as I had thought.
Jupiter

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 10:18 #17 

Jürgen
Jupiter wrote:it is the HI Express and not the Holiday Inn

Now then we could go for a nano-pre-meet at the breakfast bar on Sunday morning ... ;)

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 11:19 #18 

Trebor
there is a very popular eating place in Bentley Bridge near Wolverhampton whose name escapes me but who charge a set price and you fill yer boots until you burst, I have been there and the food is excellent.

The best bit is the food is a variety of all different cultures, so you can eat Indian, Chinese etc or both .

If you all fancy that i will book something soon as booking is esssential otherwise you wont get a table so get yer names down
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 11:33 #19 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:get yer names down

Knickers.

Posted 07 Oct 2013, 11:35 #20