Royal Baby: It's a Boy For Kate And William by kandyman

kandyman
Royal Baby: It's a Boy For Kate And William

The baby weighed 8lbs 6oz and was born at 4.24pm, the palace said.
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight," Kensington Palace said in a statement.
""The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of
Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.
The official notice of birth has left St Mary's Hospital and is making its way towards Buckingham Palace.
The new royal baby is third in line to the throne and a future king. A great-grandchild to the Queen - her third - the newborn will also one day be crowned sovereign.
If the baby follows after the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge as king, he will be the 43rd monarch since William the Conqueror obtained the crown of England.
The baby's uncle, Prince Harry, now moves to fourth in line to the throne, while the Duke of York shifts down to fifth and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie to sixth and seventh place.

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 19:44 #1 

starbug2
nice for them

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 19:52 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm underwhelmed.

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 20:37 #3 

raistlin
Mick wrote:I'm underwhelmed.

Not as much as me :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 20:49 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Are there degrees of underwhelmedness then? Learn something new every day. :D :D

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 21:13 #5 

Samarkand
Congratulations to all, the overwhelmed, underwhelmed, and whelmed :)
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 07:07 #6 

JohnDotCom
I'm also most underwhelmed by this news, and half a newspaper full with no actual information given!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 16:29 #7 

raistlin
I wonder, quite seriously, about the sort of people Sky TV news wish to cater for. This afternoon they had a camera focused on a hospital door for over 90 minutes. It wasn't even a particularly preposessing door either.
Paul

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 16:50 #8 

Jumper
I've not seen the TV coverage, but I heartily congratulate the parents on their wonderful news. I’m sure they feel every bit as joyous as we did when our two beautiful daughters were born. I’ve no intention of allowing the crass behaviour of photo journalists and the gawpers to sour my goodwill.

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 18:12 #9 

raistlin
Jumper wrote:I’ve no intention of allowing the crass behaviour of photo journalists and the gawpers to sour my goodwill.

Good for you :)

I also wish them all the best, but watching the antics of the media, I can't help thinking of the dozens of babies born today, possibly with a class A drug addiction, for no other purpose than to facilitate the triggering of certain benefits, who won't be worthy of the attentions of the media until they have either suffered abuse, or have grown old enough and feral enough to come to the attention of the Judiciary.
Paul

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 18:26 #10 

Last edited by raistlin on 23 Jul 2013, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
Its a nice time but the coverage is well OTT !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 18:57 #11 

Bermudan 75
raistlin wrote:
Jumper wrote:I’ve no intention of allowing the crass behaviour of photo journalists and the gawpers to sour my goodwill.

Good for you :)

I also wish them all the best, but watching the antics of the media, I can't help thinking of the dozens of babies born today, possibly with a class A drug addiction, for no other purpose than to facilitate the triggering of certain benefits, who won't be worthy of the attentions of the media until they have either suffered abuse, or have grown old enough and feral enough to come to the attention of the Judiciary.

A sad indictment of today's society. People care more about 'celebrity culture' than they do their own real environment.

Mike

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 19:49 #12 

1gp
What a farse....

Posted 23 Jul 2013, 21:15 #13