Pictures from Car Meets over the years by Trebor

Trebor
If anyone is reading this post I am trying to post lots of pictures from various car meets
but having IT issues which Mick is looking into
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 31 Dec 2020, 19:43 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Rob.
I have been having issues as well when trying to add photos to the how to section or any post and try to add a photo.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 Jan 2021, 09:47 #2 

Trebor
Hi Steve, I think Mick is still on the case but you might try a workaround if you only have a few pictures, when you press submit and get the error message again try pressing submit a second time, Mick says that works for him
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jan 2021, 12:17 #3 

Trebor
now working for me and pictures all posted here on a different topic lots-of-various-car-meet-pctures-t9721.html#p88191
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Jan 2021, 14:40 #4