North Wales, beware!!! by Duncan

Duncan
A group of Midlands Schoolkids, lead by a madwoman is heading your way.

JDC, you are in particular danger as they will land in 'dudno on Monday. Staying in the Warwick on Church Walks.

The far west doesn't escape either, part of the trip is to Angelsey.

You have been warned, but no 75's will be harmed as I'm making her take her Golf.

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 19:23 #1 

JohnDotCom
Oh my God, I get back from a few days away and Llandudno is being Invaded. :D
Know Church Walks very well "The Old Vic" is one of my watering holes. :cheers:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 25 Jun 2010, 19:28 #2 

Duncan
Anyone spotted the invading hordes? I notice there are a few from this community that need to keep watch! I think it's Angelsey today, calling in at Penmanmawr (sorry if I destroyed the spelling) on the way back.

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 12:26 #3 

James.uk
I was in Colwyn Bay yesterday afternoon. :)

Didn't get to see JDC or Jules though as I had a car full of peeps with me. 8-)

I do Like it there, Plenty of parking, nice views, quiet, and a nice, if rather long at 85 miles each way, drive out.. :)

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 14:55 #4 

JohnDotCom
Llandudno is a much nicer place with much more to do for everyone. ;)
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 15:28 #5 

James.uk
Ellow John.. :)

I don't think I have ever spent any time in Llandudno. And all we did at Colwyn was have a lil picnic sat on the sea front by the wall.. Someone took the dog down onto the beach for 10 mins but that was about as adventurous as anyone got. :)

No one even wanted to go into town. :confused: Suited me though, gave me a rest from driving. 8-)

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 16:17 #6 

JohnDotCom
Hiya James. If you go to West Shore in Llandudno a big car park looking out to sea.
Also a Great shopping Centre for the Ladies, Pubs, Cafés and Restaurants as well as Ski Slope, Great Orme with Cable cars and Tramway to the café at top (or drive).
John

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 16:19 #7