Midlands Nano Meet Sat 11 & Sun 12 May by Trebor (Page 3 of 6)

Duncan
That's why I asked. You can't just fit a used one, you have to get it reset. That means someone with a programmer, or replacing a chip. Other people can do this but I haven't yet had time to make sure I can. David (Monk) can but it's not one of the things done at Nanos, partly because it's quite fiddly. I'll PM you some other information.

Posted 02 May 2013, 17:27 #41 

Trebor
dattrike wrote:Hi Rob,
Can you put me down for the mixed grill please can't find anywhere else to post this
Ta

Thanks David and noted, with just a week to go can anyone else who wants food just put your order on here or the nano forum and i will compile the list before the meet, the menu is on the nano forum for anyone who wants to see it under the " more " selection from the top toolbar

Dave, noted re the starter option, what do you normally have and i will ask them if they can do it for you ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 May 2013, 17:38 #42 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Put me down for:-

Lamb and Mint pudding + Chocolate sponge and Custard

Please. :)

Posted 03 May 2013, 18:19 #43 

Bermudan 75
Now lamb and mint pudding with custard sounds nice, not sure about the chocolate sponge though, :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 03 May 2013, 18:30 #44 

Jürgen
Midlands special curry and chocolate sponge with custard, please. :-D

Posted 03 May 2013, 21:40 #45 

Arctic
(Trader)
List For Saturday 11th Closed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great only a week left now before the nano and i am ready just a case of loading the car up on the Morning of the 11th, which brings me to the fact that the Compensator fitting for the Saturday is now closed all places taken, so if you wanted an handbrake compensator fitting i only have few left for the Sunday the 12th.

List For Compensator Fitting.
Compensator List for 11th -12th nano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the last nano was snowed off i have a few rollover compensators to organise or work into the this meet.

This is the first nano of the year due to the bad weather we had earlier in the year, so if you would like your car to have the handbreak modification fitted at the Wolverhampton weekend nano meet on the 11th -12th May please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at
http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be, all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late i may limit the compensators to 7 only to give me more time for other little projects, i hope to see lots of members joining us for some good banter and sort out any little niggles which maybe troubling you i will also have with me nine plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free exchange all work carried out is FOC cheers Arctic.

All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but should be no more than 30 minutes.

Saturday 11th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
Peter Foran------------ 75ztclub------------- 10.30am
Paul Norris------------- 75ztclub------------- 11.00am
Paul Davies------------ 75ztclub------------- 12.30pm
Mick------------------- Community-----------13.00pm Rollover
Les Phillips------------- 75ztclub------------- 13.30pm Rollover
Alan Beardmore---------75ztclud------------- 14.00pm
List for Saturday 11th May is now closed

Sunday 12th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
John Pearson----------- 75ztclub----------- 10.30am

I have the nine plenum tray swaps with rubber bung ready if you requirer this please come over and ask for one there are a few people whom can help fit this and check your plenums at the same time FOC.
Image1

I will also be carry with me five intercooler bends with viton rings fitted these to are there if you need to have yours replaced again this is exchange only and you must ask at the meet FOC i am sure someone will help with the fitting takes 20 mins the most.
Image2

There will also be coolant cap o-rings if needed because your may have worn flat this would have to be checked when your car as cooled down again you must ask for these also FOC
Image3

I may have a little suprize for those that have had compensators fitted as yet i need to find them cheers Arctic.

Here you go for those whom are having a compensator fitted please ask me or my wife for one once you compensator as been fitted
Image4

Image5

Image6
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 May 2013, 09:07 #46 

Last edited by Arctic on 04 May 2013, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
Im all ready to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 May 2013, 10:09 #47 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:Im all ready to go

We need a Defender?!? Is the terrain at Four Ashes that rough after the winter has finally gone? :panic:

Posted 04 May 2013, 11:17 #48 

Trebor
No the sun will be shining Jürgen, just right for you to get your top off !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2013, 18:19 #49 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:No the sun will be shining Jürgen, just right for you to get your top off !

Well, Rob, in this case I'll bring the red one on Saturday. And on Sunday most probably it will be ... the red one again. :mrgreen:

Posted 04 May 2013, 19:30 #50 

takestock
Rob, Looking at the pic, no way you will make it to your tent after a few beers, remember, there will NOT be space hoppers at this one. ( funniest thing ever though :) )
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 04 May 2013, 21:10 #51 

Duncan
takestock wrote:there will NOT be space hoppers at this one.

Oh. Have I been banned?

Posted 04 May 2013, 21:13 #52 

takestock
Duncan wrote:

Oh. Have I been banned?

Your not orange :D you will be OK
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 04 May 2013, 21:17 #53 

Duncan
takestock wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Oh. Have I been banned?

Your not orange :D you will be OK

I've cancelled the spray tan, just to be sure.

Posted 04 May 2013, 21:28 #54 

Trebor
takestock wrote:Rob, Looking at the pic, no way you will make it to your tent after a few beers, remember, there will NOT be space hoppers at this one. ( funniest thing ever though :) )

You falling off one yes, i saw the pictures Dave !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 May 2013, 10:48 #55 

Bermudan 75
Oh I don't know, these people just don't know how to behave at a nano-meet, hic !

Cheeeerssss

MIIIIkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 06 May 2013, 21:44 #56 

Trebor
As you re camping Mike, dont forget to bring the rest of your gear this time !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 18:45 #57 

Trebor
I will be pitching my tent on Friday afternoon if anyone else is going.

Please dont forget your food orders if you are eating in the pub on Saturday evening , post them on here and i will make a list ready for the weekend, can you please post orders by Wednesday night this week please

See you all at the weekend
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 20:16 #58 

raistlin
Rob,

Please can you add my name for the meal on Saturday evening? Potato Skins and Mixed grill please.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 07 May 2013, 21:15 #59 

Duncan
Rob, although tempted by the chicken teddies, I think I'll try the Midlands Nanomeet Curry, please. Not sure if I'll come Friday evening. I plan to but need to get ready!

Posted 07 May 2013, 21:21 #60