Broken Britain..... by stevemac

stevemac
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 16:12 #1 

humphshumphs
I think I would be taken by the black helicopters if I wrote what I really feel on this so called police officer :lol:
Richard

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 16:32 #2 

takestock
I'm at a loss as to what the garage owner was supposed to do? Surely if you are walking in a poorly lit area you get your company issued torch out :confused:
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 16:48 #3 

Jumper
The officer obviously has the benefit of a very active Federation rep. and the Federation has put her in contact with vigorous solicitors who, I imagine, are not doing it pro bono.

From the pics I saw, the kerb in question was regulation height and at the boundary between the road for vehicles and the paving for pedestrians. Does this mean every kerb in the land must be removed down the road levels, or the road levels filled to the kerb height?

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 17:33 #4 

Borg Warner
I see she has also sued her own force following a knee injury in a collision. I'm normally very supportive of our police, they do, in the main, a very good job in very difficult circumstances. But I think this shows the officer in a poor light and the compensation culture in all of its "glory". Where will it all end? Norfolk's Chief Constable was on the local news regarding this last week, he was not impressed with her conduct. Perhaps a word in her ear do you think?

Gary M.

Posted 07 Apr 2013, 19:19 #5 

JohnDotCom
I read the figure of £50 million has been stated for Police officers claiming for Injuries on duty for the year 2010 -2011. :mad1:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 08 Apr 2013, 09:50 #6