75ZT Community National Picnic by Zeb (Page 7 of 10)

takestock
wedd wrote:hi will be there with the ztt :D

Make sure there clean they will have to go 4 abreast on the back seat ( I hope :D )
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 18:02 #121 

Rammie
takestock wrote:
wedd wrote:hi will be there with the ztt :D

Make sure there clean they will have to go 4 abreast on the back seat ( I hope :D )

Gosh, lost me there, I'm afraid :panic:
Brian

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 18:10 #122 

MrB
Carl

Just to confirm me and the kids will definitely be there Sunday. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, looks like my better half hasn't got the day off work. :hissyfit:
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 19:26 #123 

onefortheroad
Will be there later on in the day, visiting Rufford Park first though. ;)
ImageThe Car In Front Is Better Than A Toyota!

Posted 07 Sep 2010, 16:45 #124 

Zeb
I have added you MrB and Onefortheroad....looking good...we might even get thirty cars on the day...what with a few more popping in later :D

Posted 07 Sep 2010, 19:44 #125 

goodlittlewifey
looks like picnic goers will need good wellies on Sunday

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 01:54 #126 

Rammie
Oh Ye of little faith!

(your possibly right, though!) ;)
Brian

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 05:56 #127 

Zeb
goodlittlewifey wrote:looks like picnic goers will need good wellies on Sunday

Not according to this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/ ... ea=Retford
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 08:01 #128 

JakeWilson
We are going to try and source a gazaebo for Sunday, if anyone who does have one could bring them - we could then have shelter if the worst does happen!?

Just a thought!?

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 08:17 #129 

goodlittlewifey
or maybe bring big frame tents

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 13:04 #130 

JakeWilson
goodlittlewifey wrote:or maybe bring big frame tents

Definitely something in the event of the weather turning.

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 13:20 #131 

takestock
JakeWilson wrote:We are going to try and source a gazaebo for Sunday, if anyone who does have one could bring them - we could then have shelter if the worst does happen!?

Just a thought!?

My erection arrived today, 3m with 3 sides, ( too big to fit in the bloody car, will have to bring wifes car as well now). All welcome to shelter.

We plan to bring a little gas BBU and some burgers / breadcakes, all are welcome to use it :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 15:45 #132 

JakeWilson
takestock wrote:
JakeWilson wrote:We are going to try and source a gazaebo for Sunday, if anyone who does have one could bring them - we could then have shelter if the worst does happen!?

Just a thought!?

My erection arrived today, 3m with 3 sides, ( too big to fit in the bloody car, will have to bring wifes car as well now). All welcome to shelter.

We plan to bring a little gas BBU and some burgers / breadcakes, all are welcome to use it :D

That's awesome Dave, we'll bring a gas stove too and a gas fridge!

Anyone bringing the bar?

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 15:51 #133 

starbug2
takestock wrote:

Just a thought!?

you have to get a toura :lol:

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 17:24 #134 

goodlittlewifey
Ohhhhhhhhhhh
Daves being let loose with a B- B -Q
Maybe I will turn up then, must remember to bring camera

we were going to go away Saturday night as its our 11th wedding anniversary, but it looks like the weather will be too bad to go anywhere now,
unless we can find somewhere in the country with a nice open fire, and relatively cheap bar, Any suggestions ???
needs to be within about a 2 hour drive of the picnic

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 19:53 #135 

Zeb
goodlittlewifey wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhh
Daves being let loose with a B- B -Q
Maybe I will turn up then, must remember to bring camera

we were going to go away Saturday night as its our 11th wedding anniversary, but it looks like the weather will be too bad to go anywhere now,
unless we can find somewhere in the country with a nice open fire, and relatively cheap bar, Any suggestions ???
needs to be within about a 2 hour drive of the picnic

Heather...I can HIGHLY recommend here:

http://www.branstonhall.com/

Dunno how expensive the bar was...it takes all evening to eat the evening meal... :D

Dave,

That's a biggun... :shock: Be great to have a bit of shelter... :D

Jake

Fridge and urn sounds good...Laura is requesting you provide real ground coffee though.....I thinks she was joking... :?

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 20:05 #136 

Last edited by Zeb on 08 Sep 2010, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

JakeWilson
Will try on the ground coffee front - am in the biggest sense of the word UTTERLY SKINT because of a certain individual witholding a certain large amount of money.

Can garuntee though that it wont be sachets out of the old MOD Ration Packs though!

The sign will be enhanced for the meet too!

Heather - Branston Hall now has a Spa and is meant to be very good indeed - the white hart in Lincoln's Old Town is very nice indeed, the bar is amazing, but not cheap - HOWEVER, less than 100 metres away there is an Sam Smiths Pub, where a pint is around the £2 mark.

http://www.whitehart-lincoln.co.uk/

http://www.charlottehouselincoln.com/

http://www.branstonhall.com/

You could also convoy it to the meet with Carl and I on the Sunday too!

Hope this helps

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 20:55 #137 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Fantastic response and support for this. So much the better for being arranged ad hoc by members than having some committee or management interfering, or worse, running it. :D
Can't wait for the weekend, at least it will afford a platform for Dave and whoever else to rip the piss out of me mercilessly. No change there then. :D :D

Special thanks to Zeb for thinking it up and carrying through and everybody else that has picked up the baton and run with it. Just the kind of altruism I envisioned for the community.

Posted 08 Sep 2010, 21:28 #138 

goodlittlewifey
thanks for the hotels info, but was looking for a country inn type place where you can curl up in front of a nice open fire, with a glass of wine in hand
but have written those hotels down for future reference, they look really nice, so thank you,
think we,ll have to stay home and go to the pictures, unfortunely the film i want to see stops showing here tomorrow so it will be off to sheffield or Huddersfield for a meal, then the pictures,
A bit different to last year when we were on the beach,In Ibiza, with family ,renewing our vows
but couldnt book a holiday as Tim is waiting for surgery, and we,ll go away then, its the only way to make sure he DOES REST afterwards,
I bought some cakes to put in Daves erection, if anyone fancies a nibble,

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 15:53 #139 

timbo.p6
takestock wrote:

Just a thought!?

dave you now you can get tablets for this sort of thing lol

Posted 09 Sep 2010, 17:50 #140