What the hell was that? by raistlin

raistlin
Does anybody watch Casualty on a regular basis?

In my view it has been declining in punch for several years but this evening's episode, in my view, plumbed new depths in rubbish.

What an absolute load of surreal fantastical clap-trap.

The only reason I watched it through was in the (vain) hope of gaining an explanation at some point.

I thought the idea of such dramas was to reflect the reality of the reality, as it were.

The writer of this self-indulgent La La Land nonsense needs to be the subject of a compulsory drugs test.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 11 Jul 2015, 22:19 #1 

PaulT
Yve likes it and I did see bits and pieces of it. Seemed an experiment to assess just how much cr@p the BBC could get away with - and it seemed to be a major sewerage farm amount.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 12 Jul 2015, 10:46 #2 

raistlin
Pleased to see it wasn't just me. It has been roundly slated in the press. I should think so too.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Jul 2015, 18:43 #3 

JohnDotCom
Six months later and nothing much has changed!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jan 2016, 23:01 #4 

PaulT
Had to endure it again last night - what absolute rubbish - cannot even be called fantasy......and she criticises me for watching things like Police Interceptors, at least that is reality. Plus, she could watch things such as 24hrs in A&E to see what it is really like.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 09:01 #5 

Bermudan 75
....bring back Emergency Ward 10.....:thumbsup:

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 10:14 #6 

Mad-Monkey
'House' is far superior! The later run in the series became a bit tiresome but the first lot were brilliant!

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 13:08 #7 

dattrike
Rover418275 wrote:....bring back Emergency Ward 10.....:thumbsup:

Yes, at the end sequence credits when the ambulance went over the railway crossing (I think)
it used to jump forward where the film had been spliced.

Posted 10 Jan 2016, 13:13 #8