Welcome to the new home of 75ZTCommunity by Mick (Page 4 of 4)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

RRobson
look at that, registered then within 20 secs im allowd on! will try not fill everything with :spam: even though a few people will be (you know who you are ;) )
lets make the time on here enjoyable :)
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 22:58 #61 

Ragman
Have no fear - it's a lot of fun over here

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 23:14 #62 

Tazman3
Lovely looking site....well done lads

Martin :Scotland:

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 09:02 #63 

geesmith
JohnDotCom wrote:Operation carried out. :)
Wasn't to painful was it?

Thank you John. I feel more like me without the me- .... :nurse:

Unless you can grab a preferred user name ~ simply pin your colours to the mast ~ unless you don't want to of course. :rolling:

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 10:44 #64 

Brigus
Wow... just stumbled into a parallel universe

More to keep up with!

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 23:08 #65 

ardvark
Hi to everyone,
had a good nose at the new site and it looks very impressive. Question to John and the crew if I may? What will be the differances between the new and old sites? Either way I intend to be a member of all three sites anyway

:unionflag: Al :unionflag:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 08:14 #66 

Mick
(Site Admin)
ardvark wrote:Hi to everyone,
had a good nose at the new site and it looks very impressive. Question to John and the crew if I may? What will be the differances between the new and old sites? Either way I intend to be a member of all three sites anyway

:unionflag: Al :unionflag:

You will find this a lot less restrictive. We play by our rules and you can read them at the top of various forums. There are very few and there aren't any more stashed away for anybody to fall foul of. We have the freedom to implement all the innovations and upgrades to the forum we were denied at the club, these will be rolled out over the next little while. Basically this is run by people that really care about the experience the forum is for members.
Anything you think would be an improvement let us know and if it looks good and is possible it will be done very quickly.

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 08:22 #67 

Beejay
I never had a lot to say and most of that was trivia but I'm happy to come aboard and say , Thank you Guys.

Barry

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 08:46 #68 

JohnDotCom
Nice to see you Barry.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 09:35 #69 

zojosc
Just to wish Mick,John and all concerned all the best with the venture. Won't be too long before I manage to irritate someone! ;)
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 13:04 #70 

JohnDotCom
Irritate away Andy. :D
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 13:44 #71 

zojosc
How many irritates to a ban? :confused:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 13:51 #72 

JohnDotCom
I think you will find over here as long as a person is sensible,
stays within the minimal rules and members respect each other,
there won't be any need for Bans here.................... ;)
John

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 13:57 #73 

DeuxGazoles
JohnDotCom wrote:I think you will find over here as long as a person is sensible,

I consider myself respectful & able to follow rules but the sensible part is where it all falls apart :panic: :rolling:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 15:35 #74 

Jürgen
DeuxGazoles wrote:I consider myself respectful & able to follow rules but the sensible part is where it all falls apart :panic: :rolling:

Well, you can't have everything. :twisted:

:gmc:

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 15:39 #75 

PaulT
JohnDotCom wrote:I think you will find over here as long as a person is sensible,

Someone will now see that as a challenge :mrgreen:
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 18:09 #76 

JohnDotCom
DeuxGazoles wrote:I consider myself respectful & able to follow rules but the sensible part is where it all falls apart :panic: :rolling:

Two out of three ain't bad as Meatloaf said. ;)
John

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 18:18 #77 

greeners
Well it's certainly been an eventful few days...........

Glad to see things are setteling down a bit

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 21:19 #78 

kevin
JohnDotCom wrote:
Bernard wrote:Oh dear, more grief from SWMBO over the extra time that will be spent on line. :roll:
Trying to find my way around the site, are there any aims and objects published anywhere?

Hi Bernard,
The main aims is to offer as much information and help with the additional Social banter etc and all for Free,
meaning no pushing for Subs etc, there will I should say be a donate box soon in case any one has any spare coppers to keep the lights on.

A full Mission Statement I am sure will come once we have everything running properly.

Other than that Fire away, ask questions or just have fun.

He is going to fitting my car with LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas). I will keep this one Bernard, never going back to what make did I get last. getting :? with which cars you done now.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 12:25 #79