Walnut trio of sandstone steering wheel, gear knob and handb by CDTi

CDTi
Following on from http://www.75ztcommunity.co.uk/farewell-t8704.html, my first sale is for my walnut steering wheel, gearknob and handbrake grip taken from my 2006 low mileage CDTi. These parts are all original Rover 75 MGR parts and not modified from another make or model.

The sandstone steering wheel is in almost immaculate condition. I can't see any marks at all on the wood and I refurbished the leather with Stubies dye last summer so its pretty much like new.

The gearknob has one or 2 scratches on it (see pics) - I think from the many, many times I removed and replaced a double din :D. The handbrake grip has no marks/scratches but there are crackes around the button opening. I think this is fairly normal for these grips as I have seen others with the same problem. The cracks have been on there since almost new and haven't gotten any worse for the last few years.

I'm asking for £200.00 plus £25 shipping with insurance from Ireland. I don't really know what they are worth TBH, a similar kit is on eBay for £540 but that price is just daft. Obviously I'm open to offers ;)

Payment via Paypal or bank transfer.

:ireland:

Posted 05 May 2015, 12:22 #1