Walnut dash 3 piece * NOW SOLD* by dattrike

dattrike
******************** NOW SOLD *****************

I have a spare 3 part walnut dash for sale for £30. The money will be donated to the Wolverhampton Nano meet organisers to use as they see fit, just as a thank you for organising such great events.
I would prefer it to go to a fellow Nanoteer so I will bring it to the March meet at the Teddybears, so if anyone is interested please post here first then PM me to reserve it.

Please note: There are a few minor scratches to the bottom of the air bag cover but are hardly noticeable.

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 15:27 #1 

Last edited by dattrike on 28 Mar 2013, 13:39, edited 2 times in total.

Trebor
very nice Dave and thanks for the gesture
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 26 Feb 2013, 20:07 #2 

dattrike
Anyone?? you can't all have MG's. It's for a good cause, I'll even chuck in some PPD door reflectors......
It's keeping me awake at night.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: check out the post time.........

Posted 01 Mar 2013, 03:47 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Why not ebay it with a link to Rob's powerfold gear thread and put the proceeds to there? Just add a few pounds to cover ebay fees.

Posted 01 Mar 2013, 09:55 #4 

Mad-Monkey
David if you sell the door reflectors seperately I'll take them.

Posted 01 Mar 2013, 09:56 #5 

Trebor
Monk wrote:Why not ebay it with a link to Rob's powerfold gear thread and put the proceeds to there? Just add a few pounds to cover ebay fees.

Not a bad idea if you get no takers and are willing to do it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Mar 2013, 11:51 #6 

dattrike
dattrike wrote:Anyone?? you can't all have MG's. It's for a good cause, I'll even chuck in some PPD door reflectors......
It's keeping me awake at night.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: check out the post time.........

Update: Door reflectors, now gone....if I get anymore I will bring them to the March Nano..
Thanks

Posted 08 Mar 2013, 13:47 #7 

dattrike
dattrike wrote:I have a spare 3 part walnut dash for sale for £35. The money will be donated to the Wolverhampton Nano meet organisers to use as they see fit, just as a thank you for organising such great events.
I would prefer it to go to a fellow Nanoteer so I will bring it to the March meet at the Teddybears, so if anyone is interested please post here first then PM me to reserve it.

Please note: There are a few minor scratches to the bottom of the air bag cover but are hardly noticeable.

Bumpety bump
NOW £30 only

I might even bring a couple more so people don't end up fighting for it :whump: :-D :-D
All proceeds to the worm gear fund

Posted 16 Mar 2013, 08:33 #8