To say I'm pleased with this result... by raistlin

raistlin
... would be an understatement :clap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30235009

I even chortled at the Judge's insult to the PC during his ruling :)

£2 - 3 million costs eh? Better get the old expences claim in Andrew.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Nov 2014, 17:42 #1 

PaulT
Trouble is from the Judge's assessment of PC Rowland daresay he thought it was a compliment.

Plus add the damages to be awarded from PC Rowlands action.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 27 Nov 2014, 18:27 #2 

PaulT
Oooh, just read some of Mitchells past comments to the police - shows him to believe he is a superior being and the police should treat him as a god. Also seems to have a similar vocabulary to yobs.

Examples highlighted to the Court include::

On an overseas trip he told his protection team that he wanted to go to Libya. The Inspector told him that it was not possible as it would breack international law. Mitchell replied 'That's a bit above your pay scale Mr Plod'

On another occasion he wanted to pass through the main gates but it was refused due to security reasons. Ian Duncan Smith arrived and drove through the gates and they allowed Mitchell through also. He allegedly said to the officer 'Bruce Smith, is it? You shall be hearing about this. Don't think you've heard the last of this - I'm going to make a complaint to the Commissioner'. The MP demanded full disciplinary proceedings to be brought against PC Smart. The officer said: 'During both my encounters with Mr Mitchell his behaviour was arrogant and rude'.

A security guard tried to stop him cycling thorugh Black Rods garden as it was being closed by shouting at him several times 'STOP'. When the guard caught up with him and he asked why he had not stopped Mitchell replied 'I'm an MP and I'm too important to stop for you. Stop being so aggressive, you little s***'.

What a thoroughly nice man!
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 28 Nov 2014, 16:25 #3