Thanks to a certain person....... by takestock

takestock
Just feel the need to say this so here goes.

Last Year for me was probably one of the worst I can recall , I cannot remember a time when so many issues that I had no direct control over were presenting themselves and trying to change my life. ( Not for the better I might add and to some extent still are.)

Not being a quitter I have stuck at the tasks presented and hopefully they will soon become part of lifes learning curve.

So, If this year is as bad as the last, the big man upstairs will have some bloody good explaining to do when I finally meet him :).

To many of you this post will be meaningless but just to a few it will make perfect sense, to those few I would just like to say......Thankyou.

One in particular has been an absolute rock for me, I don't think I could have dealt with situations in the way I did without his never ending support. Paul, Mr Raistlin Sir, it is a pleasure to know you, you are a star and thankyou again. I will leave it there as writing that brought a tear to my eye :o

Right I'm off to get ready to get on that plane :D :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 07:25 #1 

Zeb
Nice :)

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 09:42 #2 

JohnDotCom
Touching. :)
Hope everything this year is a massive improvement for you Dave. Stick at it mate. :-D
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 10:34 #3 

Trebor
Best wishes for 2012 Dave
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 10:54 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
The who is not a great surprise.
All the best Dave.

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 11:38 #5 

PaulT
Perhaps He is the second coming
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 06 Jan 2012, 11:51 #6 

geesmith
Nice post Dave. It's big of you to put it into words.

If it's any small consolation it was one of my worst years too (but there have been worse).

Best of luck in the coming 12 months to you and everyone. :)

Posted 08 Jan 2012, 14:16 #7 

starbug2
hope things are better for you and all of us in 2012

Posted 08 Jan 2012, 17:58 #8