T'was a Good Omen I say........ by carlpenn

carlpenn
Saturday I was driving down the road when out of the corner of my eye, I noted a Wedgewood Blue 75 parked up against a Rail Fence. Behind the 75 on a wall, was a sign for a Bodyshop, so I figured I would pop in and at the same time mooch at the 75 lol.

The Bodyshop owner knew nothing of the 75, it is a Conny spec on an X Reg, but not sure what engine, couldn't get close enough as it was against a fence and there was a 4WD vehicle parked by it, leaving not much mooching room.

Anyway, the Bodyshop owner went through the process of what my Car needs, and explained how he was going to do it and how long it would take. A big difference to some of the other shops I had spoken too.

So, I will be taking the Car in to him on the first week of March to get it sorted. All I have to do is remove internal loadspace trim and the Chrome strip to save a few quid :)

Pleased now :D
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 10 Feb 2013, 21:29 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Carl there seems to be moral in this maybe always keep your eyes open for the opportinities that may and do crop up every day with out us knowing :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 11 Feb 2013, 17:44 #2 

carlpenn
Arctic wrote:Carl there seems to be moral in this maybe always keep your eyes open for the opportinities that may and do crop up every day with out us knowing :thumbsup:

Yep :) Had I not noticed the 75 I wouldn't have seen the Bodyshop, so clearly was meant to be lol...
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 11 Feb 2013, 18:03 #3