Sweden calling by mikpa

• Related topics: (no related topics)

mikpa
Just want to say hi to you in the community. My name is Mikael and I live in Sweden 200 km South of Stockholm. We (my wife and I) have just bought our first Rover 75. It's a White Gold -03 with approx. 120 0000 km on the dial and only 2 owners before me.
I just love British cars and that's why my second car is a Jaguar XKR -08. I just got to get rid of my french side-step, a Pug 307 Feline (2.0, 177 hp). Then I will be all in with British cars.

Cheers
/MIkael

Posted 03 Mar 2016, 07:41 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Welcome to the Community Mikael. Best of luck with your new purchase.

Posted 03 Mar 2016, 10:25 #2 

Trebor
Hi Mikael , 2 very nice cars there and have always loved white gold on the 75, can you post up some pictures of your cars ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 Mar 2016, 19:40 #3 

mikpa
Hi,

Pictures are coming. But right now my surroundings are covered with white mould and my Jag is still hiding in the garage covered with its winter pyjamas.
Meanwhile here is a picture of my Jag from our Holiday in Norway a couple years ago.

XKR_1.jpg

/Mikael

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 07 Mar 2016, 08:34 #4 

Trebor
Wry nice , always wanted a convertible version as a dream car but ain't gonna happen anytime soon !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 07 Mar 2016, 19:41 #5