Simon Deeleys car at the September Nano ! by Trebor

Trebor
We had 3 Solar Red ZTs at the September Nano Meet( would have been 4 if I had bought mine ! ), the Y reg was very familiar to me as it used to belong to Simon Deeley who was a moderator on this forum, and is possibly the best Y reg you will ever see, I tried to buy it off him many moons ago but at the time I dont think he had made his mind up whether to sell it or not. It has recently been rescued from a breakers yard and put back on the road and well worth it as you will see below:

Simon used to bring his car to meets and I have found some pictures taken at a Chasewater meet in July 2008, the car looks as good today as it did then.

Y reg at Chasewater July 2008

If you are out there Simon you will be pleased that your old car has been rescued and looking great, but why oh why did you not sell it to me !!
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Sep 2016, 11:24 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Yes i had a good look over this car very nice for the year, Bilston i believe is where it resides so i am sure we will see more of this in the future Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 12 Sep 2016, 18:46 #2 

PaulT
Did it need much work to get it back to how it is or was it in the breakers because most people do not want an old car?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 13 Sep 2016, 07:16 #3 

Trebor
According to the new owner who works at the breakers yard, it was there because it had been on the drive for a while and eventually got in the way, it was covered in moss etc and has had the front bumper repainted as part of the rescue, but not bad for £200 !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 13 Sep 2016, 09:19 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Trebor wrote:According to the new owner who works at the breakers yard, it was there because it had been on the drive for a while and eventually got in the way, it was covered in moss etc and has had the front bumper repainted as part of the rescue, but not bad for £200 !

Worth every penny. :D

Posted 14 Sep 2016, 12:51 #5