sad passing by goodlittlewifey (Page 1 of 2)

• Related topics: (no related topics)

goodlittlewifey
We,ve just been told that Eve wife of Brian ( Actros ) has sadly passed away while they were on holiday
R .I .P Eve

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 13:43 #1 

raistlin
I only met her once but she seemed such a lovely lady. My thoughts are with Brian.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 13:54 #2 

Last edited by raistlin on 27 Aug 2012, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
I am, to say the least heart broken, I've known Eve and Brian for many years and have always been delighted to be in Eves company, a lovely person. My thoughts and very best wishes with Bri and the rest of the family.
Thank you for letting us know Heather.

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 14:06 #3 

humphshumphs
RIP. My thoughts with Brian and family.
Richard

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 14:22 #4 

takestock
Sat having a coffee with her last Sat, Shocked

RIP Eve
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 16:01 #5 

kandyman
Sad news,
Me and the wife met Eve a few time when we were on the Owners Club, she always time for a chat.

Thanks for passing on the news.

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 16:06 #6 

Gate Keeper
I met Eve last year at an OC meet and thought what a happy and active lady she was. My thoughts goes out to Brian and his family. Sad news R.I.P

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 18:03 #7 

JohnDotCom
A truly lovely lady I had many happy conversations with, starting many years ago at Yorkie meets.
Sad news indeed.
RIP Eve, and my condolencess to Bri and family.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 18:10 #8 

Trebor
I too have met her on many occasions and its a sad loss, my condolances to Brian and family
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 27 Aug 2012, 19:54 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Had a brief chat with Brian today, I have passed on your best wishes and condolences. It will be a few days before I know of the arrangements.

Posted 28 Aug 2012, 10:42 #10 

SpongeBob
I'll echo everyone else's thoughts in that she was a lovely lady, always pleasurable to talk to.

My condolences to Brian and his family.

Posted 28 Aug 2012, 18:29 #11 

Jürgen
Eve, a lovely lady indeed. She will be missed. RIP :(

Posted 30 Aug 2012, 21:18 #12 

starbug2
indeed a very sad and shocking news .... Bev and i will be attending the service on Thursday on the way up to Durham .... she was indeed a very nice person and i give Brian all my best.....

Posted 02 Sep 2012, 15:11 #13 

takestock
See you there ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 02 Sep 2012, 16:08 #14 

starbug2
takestock wrote:See you there ;)

i wish it was for better reasons . but with our lot alone it will be a worthy send off for her and in the end our community of car fans is a worthy thing as people are more important...

Posted 02 Sep 2012, 16:27 #15 

goodlittlewifey
Is anyone taking flowers that we can contribute to, unfortunately we have a prior engagement on Thursday :(

Posted 02 Sep 2012, 22:00 #16 

MGBev
a sad time indeed, a lovely lady, who will be sadly missed

Posted 03 Sep 2012, 15:43 #17 

takestock
Just to remind everyone that Eve's funeral is today, She will be leaving home for the last time around 11:30 am. Quite a few owners will be attending and for the rest, we are sure she will be it their thoughts.
We will do our best to give her a good send off.

Dave & Marina

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 07:16 #18 

takestock
Lovely day, lovely send off for a charming lady. Especially when Eve's son Paul made a speech at the service. Nice to see an old friend (Ken) who travelled a fair way for the service.

Brian has asked me to thank Mick, John, Andy and Simon for the flowers, they were outstanding :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 19:13 #19 

kandyman
Glad to hear it all went well.

Posted 06 Sep 2012, 19:16 #20