Rover 75 MG ZT Handbrake Compensator Modification by Arctic (Page 3 of 3)

Arctic
(Trader)
Iainhilary wrote:I would like to get my hands on a handbrake compensator. Can you advise how I do it?

Hi Hilary.
I have emailed you and sent you a PM also do not worry we can get this sorted out for you, also if you are not to far from the midlands we have a meet coming up which if you could attend the handbrake compensator can be fitted for you cheers Arctic :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 06 Oct 2014, 19:35 #41 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Arctic wrote:
Iainhilary wrote:I would like to get my hands on a handbrake compensator. Can you advise how I do it?

Hi Hilary.
I have emailed you and sent you a PM also do not worry we can get this sorted out for you, also if you are not to far from the midlands we have a meet coming up which if you could attend the handbrake compensator can be fitted for you cheers Arctic :thumbsup:

Nice one Steve, spot on. :)

Posted 06 Oct 2014, 19:43 #42 

Dreemjunkie
Hi Artic would it be possible to the details so that i can buy a modified handbrake compensator please
Regards
Pete

Posted 01 Jun 2015, 20:17 #43 

Arctic
(Trader)
Dreemjunkie wrote:Hi Artic would it be possible to the details so that i can buy a modified handbrake compensator please
Regards
Pete

Hi Pete.
Yes no problem drop me a PM and I will forward the details to you cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 03 Jun 2015, 23:06 #44 

Mark.Taylor
Hi Artic, not sure if I need a new compensator or just need to adjust the cables, but reading what you have posted so far you seem to Know your stuff. I have excessive handbrake travel but it will hold the car. Can you tell me please what goes wrong with the compensator exactly, does it bend or break ? I know you require new members to have posted 50 times but apart from a few service questions I can't really think of anything to ask ! marktaylor536@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you.

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 21:03 #45 

Arctic
(Trader)
Mark.Taylor wrote:Hi Artic, not sure if I need a new compensator or just need to adjust the cables, but reading what you have posted so far you seem to Know your stuff. I have excessive handbrake travel but it will hold the car. Can you tell me please what goes wrong with the compensator exactly, does it bend or break ? I know you require new members to have posted 50 times but apart from a few service questions I can't really think of anything to ask !
Thank you.

Hi Mark.
The compensator is not fit for purpose really as it stretches, I can not really explain further than in the original post, I will drop you an email, if I were you I would remove your email address from open forum cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 21:32 #46 

Borg Warner
Steve

Do you want my old compensator to add to your stash????

PM me you address and I'll drop it in the post.

Gary M.

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 22:00 #47 

Arctic
(Trader)
Code: Select all
[quote="Borg Warner"]Steve

Do you want my old compensator to add to your stash????

PM me you address and I'll drop it in the post.

Gary M.[/quote]

Hi Gary.
They are always useful and thank you for the kind offer I will drop you my address shortly :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 07 Jan 2016, 22:05 #48 

aspland2006
re:ARCTICS ' handbrake compensators for sale/exchange.
I live in france, and would like to purchase one for
my newly aqqired rover 75.
I am a new member to the club and quite happy to forward
payment pre-purchase, plus any postage costs.
I am also looking for a pair of headlights for a left-hand
drive.
regards mike.

Posted 28 Mar 2017, 16:52 #49 

Arctic
(Trader)
aspland2006 wrote:re:ARCTICS ' handbrake compensators for sale/exchange.
I live in france, and would like to purchase one for
my newly aqqired rover 75.
I am a new member to the club and quite happy to forward
payment pre-purchase, plus any postage costs.
I am also looking for a pair of headlights for a left-hand
drive.
regards mike.

Hi Mike
Drop me a PM if I have not sent you one by Wednesday morning and we will get you sorted out cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 28 Mar 2017, 19:22 #50 

DavidMelvin
Hi ARTIC, are you still selling your handbrake compensators, regards DavidMelvin

Posted 04 Oct 2017, 11:02 #51 

Arctic
(Trader)
DavidMelvin wrote:Hi ARTIC, are you still selling your handbrake compensators, regards DavidMelvin

Hi David.
Yes they are still available drop me a PM or as an email, which I think you have done so already, I have replied how to contact me so I can forward the details on how to obtain one cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Oct 2017, 16:12 #52 

Serendipity
Hi Arctic, I'd like 2 compensators as I have two 75's! What do I have to send you and where please?
Best wishes
Andy C

Posted 20 Nov 2017, 16:37 #53 

Arctic
(Trader)
Serendipity wrote:Hi Arctic, I'd like 2 compensators as I have two 75's! What do I have to send you and where please?
Best wishes
Andy C

HI Andy I will send you a PM now please follow that and we will get you sorted out cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Nov 2017, 18:20 #54 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Lee
I have replied to your PM and the answer is yes,therefore you need to reply to the email I sent and we can get your sorted out.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Sep 2018, 13:29 #55 

TVRJAS
Hi Arctic
I am a new member
I need one of your compensators Are they still available and how do I buy one from you
My handbrake just does not work
Thanks
John

Posted 01 May 2021, 21:56 #56 

Arctic
(Trader)
TVRJAS wrote:Hi Arctic
I am a new member
I need one of your compensators Are they still available and how do I buy one from you
My handbrake just does not work
Thanks
John

Hi John.
Drop me a PM and i can sort out out with a compensator cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 May 2021, 08:04 #57