Retired to day!!!!! by podge

• Related topics: (no related topics)

podge
Retired to day!!!!!

Well,it finally came to day,I retired from British Airways after many happy years working with truly great guys and girls on our shift and being hands on every day with lovely engineering.I will sorely miss the job and more so the people and a company that stays in the blood.There were six of us who left to day with over 200 years of engineering experience between us.I have had so many memorable times but best of all was keeping that fabulous white and very fast airliner in the air...the one with the pointy nose :D Pastures new now ...steam locomotives and classic cars :D :D :D and no more getting up at 04.30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 31 Mar 2015, 20:49 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Congratulations Pete. You'll wonder when you ever had time to go to work, soon. :)

Posted 31 Mar 2015, 21:08 #2 

raistlin
Well done Pete. You deserve some time to yourself :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 31 Mar 2015, 21:11 #3 

woolleysox
welcome join the growing band of Brothers
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 01 Apr 2015, 11:42 #4 

Trebor
Congratulations on your retirement, all that experience just allowed to walk can't be right somehow though can it ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 Apr 2015, 17:42 #5