Ragley Hall Motor Show 27-05-2019 by Trebor

Trebor
Some pictures from the classic show at Ragley

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 27 May 2019, 19:58 #1 

Bernard
I was there on Sunday. A bit disappointing, I thought.

Posted 27 May 2019, 21:18 #2 

Trebor
not the best show I have been too Bernard, the secret is to enter in advance as an exhibitor at a cost of approx £4.50 rather than pay £10 on the gate, all of our MG/Rovers qualify as over 15 years old
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 May 2019, 17:40 #3 

MrDoodles
Trebor wrote:not the best show I have been too Bernard, the secret is to enter in advance as an exhibitor at a cost of approx £4.50 rather than pay £10 on the gate, all of our MG/Rovers qualify as over 15 years old

Apart from the 54 and 05 plate cars of course! ;) :mrgreen:

Posted 28 May 2019, 18:39 #4 

Trebor
MrDoodles wrote:
Trebor wrote:not the best show I have been too Bernard, the secret is to enter in advance as an exhibitor at a cost of approx £4.50 rather than pay £10 on the gate, all of our MG/Rovers qualify as over 15 years old

They dont ask for the evidence so you will be ok, and you dont have to take them into the arena to be judged if you dont want to, and in any case will soon make the over 15 criteria
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 29 May 2019, 09:52 #5 

MrDoodles
Trebor wrote:
MrDoodles wrote:

They don't ask for the evidence so you will be ok, and you don't have to take them into the arena to be judged if you don't want to, and in any case will soon make the over 15 criteria

Sadly, you are right of course! :(

Can't believe that it's over 14 years since Longbridge closed, as I remember it like yesterday! :(

One of the joys of getting old I suppose! :confused:

Posted 29 May 2019, 20:22 #6