Probably the funniest song ever? by carlpenn

carlpenn
I love lots of different music, oone of my favourite artists is Richard Thompson, who was originally with Fairport Convention (iirc).

Anyway, I came across some "Backup" CD's I had made years ago and within the pile was an album called "Mirror Blue" from 1994. On this album was a song called Fast Food, This song always made me smile, here are the lyrics for you all to have a giggle....

Small Mac, Big Mac, Burger and Fries, shove 'em in boxes all the same size,
easy on the Mustard heavy on the Sauce, Double for the fat boy he eats like a Horse -

Fry them patties and send em right through, Microwave ovens gonna fry me too,
Can't lose my job, Getting in a rage, gotta get my hands on a minimum wage......

Shove it in their faces, give em what they want, gotta make it fast its a fast food restaraunt..........Shove it in their faces, give em what they want, gotta make it fast its a fast food restaraunt.....

Shakes full of plastic, Meat full of Worms, Everything zapped so you wont get Germs,
Water down the Ketchup easier to pour on, Pictures on the register in case your a moron,
Uniform clean and don't talk back, Blood on the shirt gonna get you the sack, Sugar, grease, Fats and Starches, Its fine to dine at the Golden Arches............

Shove it in their faces, give em what they want, gotta make it fast its a fast food restaraunt..........Shove it in their faces, give em what they want, gotta make it fast its a fast food restaraunt.....

Baby thrown up in booth number 9, wash it down, hose it down, happens all the time, Cigarettes in the coffee, contact lens in the tea, I'd rather feed pigs than humanity...........

(Richard Thompson - Mirror Blue 1994)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 09 Jul 2010, 20:55 #1