Parking heater price by AdamSki

AdamSki
Hi every one,
Could any one quote me for a
NEW fuel burner & dosing pumpfor a parking heater for the 75 please?

Posted 08 Dec 2016, 18:13 #1 

Trebor
You will be into mega money for a new one around £7-£800 which is often more than our cars are worth !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 Dec 2016, 21:01 #2 

Last edited by Trebor on 13 Dec 2016, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

PaulT
These systems are fitted to other cars - are they the same physically to those on some of our cars?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 11 Dec 2016, 07:17 #3 

Trebor
Land Rovers and some BMWs no doubt but doesn't make new ones any cheaper unfortunately !

Look at the prices !

http://www.bowerspartsonline.co.uk/bran ... aters-kits
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 13 Dec 2016, 23:40 #4 

PaulT
Plus you need the bracketery
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 14 Dec 2016, 06:22 #5 

Arctic
(Trader)
Freelander has them but the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) board is different, also the pipe work as they are mounted behind the front wheel arch liner, anyone that is going to retro fit one I would suggest stick to the R40 or MGZT.

They command a good price this time of year, this one below if a fair price including the dosing pump, nothing to do with me just browsing on fleabay even then you still do not know if the PCB board is working, if not it can be sent to French Mike for repair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-75-MG-Z ... SwOtdYTrky
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Dec 2016, 11:30 #6 

Bermudan 75
In plain English, what exactly does a FBH (Fuel burning heater.) do?

Mike

Posted 31 Jan 2017, 18:10 #7 

Duncan
It's like a mini central heating boiler. It runs on diesel. It heats the coolant in the engine and heater up. As standard fit it gets the engine up to temperature quicker than the heat from the engine alone. If you add a timer / remote it can heat the engine up while the engine isn't running, and is then also known as a park heater.

Posted 31 Jan 2017, 18:48 #8 

Bermudan 75
Thanks Duncan, sounds good, think I might get one.

Posted 04 Feb 2017, 22:05 #9